General Questions

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Treake
Team: Privateer

General Questions

Post by Treake »

So I have been playing the game a while and still have problems doing certain jumps, whoops, etc. For example, at Indy, the two step on step offs into the corners, how do you do those and make the corner? I either come up a little short when stepping off and it kicks me head first or I'm bouncing around and can't get stopped for the corner.

I still can't grasp how people get traction out of the corners. It appears the pros do some quick shifting to help with traction.

I have wheelies turned off. Does that make a difference other than just stopping you from doing a wheelie?

I'm not looking to get to a pro level, I just want to do some laps with out falling over and over. It makes it very frustrating. If anyone is willing to jump into a session and give some pointers via discord sometime, that would be cool. Darin Treakle#2386

I'm sure there are others that have similar questions so any help for us not so good and in my case, old guy, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Darin
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: General Questions

Post by jlv »

The anti wheelie setting makes it cut power when the front wheel lifts so that will slow you down a bit.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Treake

Post by Treake »

Ok, that makes sense.
Treake

Post by Treake »

What are the most important suspension changes that make a difference? Watching the pro guys they can come up short and ride out of it but I'm not finding I can do that.