When did you start playing MXS?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

When did you start playing MXS?

Post by Wahlamt »

Happy 10.000 posts in this section!

When did you start playing? I started back in spring/early summer of 2010. Which means I've almost played this game for half my life as I'm turning 28 this year... No regrets!
ChurchKush

Re: When did you start playing MXS?

Post by ChurchKush »

It was late 2011 when i first started, was playing and making skins damn near everyday until 2014. But then just stopped playing to focus on life and live. Wasn't until i saw some 'Start Your Systems' videos pop up on youtube two months ago, that i rebought the game and found my old reg key so i can rep the OG UID online (5545) :lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

2003 but it was a really early alpha.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

March 2016 is when I finally bought the full version, though I started playing demo days late 2015. Crazy that over a third of my life has been spent playing this game.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

jlv wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:33 am 2003 but it was a really early alpha.
You win! Ha!

Have you ever thought about releasing some kind of article explaining everything around the creation/past/present/future of Mx Simulator or doing a podcast with Start Your System, Spencer Turley, Racer X, SwapMoto or any similar? - I'm sure you have plenty of old pictures we would love to see, videos of gameplay in early development, anecdotes, stories about everything you had to go through to make the game, stabilization, the initial idea, the moment you thought about creating the game, inspiration etc...
Alex V111#1017
LucaaaNixxos
Team: jibr

Post by LucaaaNixxos »

VUSTTOS wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:20 pm
jlv wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:33 am 2003 but it was a really early alpha.
You win! Ha!

Have you ever thought about releasing some kind of article explaining everything around the creation/past/present/future of Mx Simulator or doing a podcast with Start Your System, Spencer Turley, Racer X, SwapMoto or any similar? - I'm sure you have plenty of old pictures we would love to see, videos of gameplay in early development, anecdotes, stories about everything you had to go through to make the game, stabilization, the initial idea, the moment you thought about creating the game, inspiration etc...
Honestly that would be awesome! And it would be something of an 20 year anniversary aswell :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

VUSTTOS wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:20 pm Have you ever thought about releasing some kind of article explaining everything around the creation/past/present/future of Mx Simulator or doing a podcast with Start Your System, Spencer Turley, Racer X, SwapMoto or any similar? - I'm sure you have plenty of old pictures we would love to see, videos of gameplay in early development, anecdotes, stories about everything you had to go through to make the game, stabilization, the initial idea, the moment you thought about creating the game, inspiration etc...
I talked about it a little in this topic.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I remember reading that when it was posted 8)