*(poll)* ---vote

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

should i leave

yes
4%
no
88%
i really dont care
8%

Total votes: 25

mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Re: *(poll)* ---vote

Post by mace-x »

noo way dude, you´re a nice guy, maybe you steal some skins parts or make some things wrong but who cares :wink:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
gordy
Team: Privateer

Post by gordy »

mace-x wrote:noo way dude, you´re a nice guy, maybe you steal some skins parts or make some things wrong but who cares :wink:
*raises hand*
instupitious.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

*After looking at gordy raise his hand, I decide to raise my hand to. But still want you to stay*
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

every one makes mistakes and learn from it? like you other guys havent made mistakes? I think you should stay.. dont take shit from other ppl,
ok just a lil shit, but learn from it.

Peace
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

This isn't the first time though.

You can't say every time is a mistake. Also, why wouldn't you tell us you used the seats? Because he knew we'd all get mad.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Voutare wrote:This isn't the first time though.

You can't say every time is a mistake. Also, why wouldn't you tell us you used the seats? Because he knew we'd all get mad.
Maybie he forgot to ask for permision. Idk. just trying to help him couse i feel sorry for him.. Just give him one more chance.

Peace
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

None of us said he had to leave. :/

I don't really care, because personally, I know I'm never going to use his skins. I don't use 95% of the skins released.

But you can't forget to ask, about something like that. It's more laziness taking over.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Voutare wrote:None of us said he had to leave. :/

I don't really care, because personally, I know I'm never going to use his skins. I don't use 95% of the skins released.

But you can't forget to ask, about something like that. It's more laziness taking over.
Yeah maybie he will start to make own seats, but if he asks some one maybie some one will help him, what do i know, im no skinner, just a racer, PEACE!
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

enzopersson wrote:

Maybie he forgot to ask for permision. Idk. just trying to help him couse i feel sorry for him.. Just give him one more chance.

Peace

Someone help me, how do you FORGET to ask for permission on something as big as a seat? i mean its big fat right there in your face the whole time.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

At least he's man enough to come forward and offer to leave, instead of doing it continually over and over.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

rewrew421 wrote:
enzopersson wrote:

Peace

Someone help me, how do you FORGET to ask for permission on something as big as a seat? i mean its big fat right there in your face the whole time.

Hahaahaha you made me laught soo hard, thaats so true :) but just let us forget this now, its over, right?