how to improve my speed and lap times

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Riik330
Team: Root River Racing

how to improve my speed and lap times

Post by Riik330 »

Any tips to help me improve speed please! I have had the game for a lil while now and need help improving my speeds to be able to race. example this recent rf national highpoint my fastest times were 2.27. like 30 seconds off the leaders and 15 off the 40th gate. i will put my settings up for any tips or any kind of help you guys could have for me. I would love to get into racing just cant get my times low enough to do so. Thank you in advance!!!Image Image
aauht
Team: 207films Yamaha

Re: how to improve my speed and lap times

Post by aauht »

just takes time. keep playing and it comes naturally. main thing is just learning bike skill/control and learning to come into corners faster and keeping your momentum up thru out the corners. and dont be afraid to try new lines and even be creative with hopping bumps etc. if u can’t make top 36 in am’s nationals maybe try the GP’s or the european series.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: how to improve my speed and lap times

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Who's advanced stability are you using if it's not your own settings? It looks incredibly loose and really hard to play with. Especially with your steering damping so low and the forces cranked. Another thing I'm noticing is how low your leveling, roll damping, and slow damping speed is. Your landing damping is also non-existent so every time you land your rider is going to be incredibly loose. I know a guy that could help you with a stability, but yeah 100% that stability is holding you back a lot.