I need a little help!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

I need a little help!!!

Post by iceman967 »

Ok. I am making an enviroment that has a motocross, supercross, and freestyle track all in the same blank. So my questions would be,

1.) The timing-gates dont work after number 3, how can I get a full lap with the timing-gates working correctly?
2.) Is there a way that you can duplicate the timing gates so if you take a left itll follow the supercross track and if you take a right it will follow the motocross track?

help is appreciated!

thanks guys.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
iceman967

Re: I need a little help!!!

Post by iceman967 »

I also have pictures of the track if you need to look at it.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

1) Open up the timinggates file with something like notepad++. Then, right at the bottom, there are lines saying firstlap and normallap, with numbers 0 1 2 3 under each (that is why it was only reading up to gate 3). Just put in the gates that are used for each lap into that.
2) Sorry, that isn't possible. The only way you could run more than one track on one terrain, is by having more than one timing gates file in your folder, and the user will just have to go into the folder and rename them, so that the one that they want to use is timinggates. If you understand what I mean there
iceman967

Post by iceman967 »

ya ill try the notepad thing. thanks.
hopefully in time that could be part of an update, to run one terrain with multiple tracks and an online play with full members only. but thanks DJ.