MX Simulator Crack

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bilko

MX Simulator Crack

Post by bilko »

what will stop me of massive reuploading it and spaming on other sites ??

sry for sux engliszzzz lul ;o
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MX Simulator Crack

Post by jlv »

About all I can do is ban the pirates from the demo server and waste a lot of time sending DMCA takedown notifications. Why you would want to waste our time on that is beyond me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Why would you post saying that you are going to be the one that uploads illegal software? That sounds like to me that's an easy case for some quick cash, if you catch my drift.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
twentythreemx

Post by twentythreemx »

dumb post..

but to be 100% honest I looked for like months to try to find a cracked version of the game... to me the demo tracks were terrible and it didnt give me a good feel for the game. i wanted it to be like in all the videos.

then finally one day i just bought it.. ive never bought a video game in my life other than like 10 yrs ago for ps1 or something..

110% glad I did. worth every penny and it just keeps getting better.... anyone looking to get the full game should just buy it like everyone else because they wont regret it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

So you're admitting you have cracked almost every game you have ever had? :?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

bilko wrote:what will stop me of massive reuploading it and spaming on other sites ??

First, what the hell is wrong with you? second, have you ever heard of honesty of integrity? third, your parents must be dirtbags too for not teaching you anything about honesty, integrity, or even right from wrong. Best I can hope for is people like you will get run down by cars, buses or landed on by crashing airplanes. You're nothing but an ungratefull little dirtbag I that I wouldnt hesitate to pummel given the chance.
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

JP37R wrote:
bilko wrote:what will stop me of massive reuploading it and spaming on other sites ??

First, what the hell is wrong with you? second, have you ever heard of honesty of integrity? third, your parents must be dirtbags too for not teaching you anything about honesty, integrity, or even right from wrong. Best I can hope for is people like you will get run down by cars, buses or landed on by crashing airplanes. You're nothing but an ungratefull little dirtbag I that I wouldnt hesitate to pummel given the chance.

Very mature :lol:
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

we all wanted to say it. 8)
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Not really but...yeah lol
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Questioning his honesty is odd. He is being honest right now by saying he wanted to crack the game.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

who's questioning his honesty? :|
FactoryBR21 wrote:Not really but...yeah lol
well not exactly in those words.. lol
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

rideblue56 wrote:who's questioning his honesty? :|
FactoryBR21 wrote:Not really but...yeah lol
well not exactly in those words.. lol
Remember Factory was one of the guys that disappeared for a while after you had to have your registration key...
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

no.. we already needed keys when i got the game.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

No need to call anyone out here. I'd like to win converts rather than burn heretics. If a former pirate comes around that's fine by me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Of all the games (including 60 dollar halo, COd, old xbox games, and all that) This one has been the most worth the money. I have been playing this game for damn near 2 years I think....I have NEVER played a game THIS much for 2 years straight, and I have no intention of stoping...SO WORTH IT. Plus you can get to know, and race with, and chat with the creator and benefactor of the sales of this game. I would like nothing more than to boost JLV's sales, not hurt it. At some point this would not be worth it for him if more people pirate it than not, and he would stop working on it, then you wouldn't have any more updates!

Wankers!!!