2010 MX Track Competition

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 MX Track Competition

Post by toonys66 »

voutare, your track is so nice!! can t wait the release of the crf 250 2010 to feel like barcia on this sick video of him over there on helmet cam! it ride so good, and i love how the sand feel! even if some might think it does not feel sandy enough, i like it like this, cause on other it feel like the engine struggle too much! on this one it s really nice!!! love it!
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

I'm dissapointed about southwick, sorry to say but thats how it is. Enviroment is great and track path too, really similar to the real track.

But I wished you used heavy sand kind of feeling cuz this feels like hardpack :roll: And no bumps at all... You should have made it like cuttingsville...
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I know you all are entitled to your opinion, but for those who have rode Southwick, its' not a 10 foot deep sandtrap like it is over in Europe. You can't compare Southwick to Belgium/Sweden tracks. I was at the races, and looking at the tires of most pros, it's about 50% sand tire, 50% intermediate. The start is obviously harder than the rest of the track(point being tire selection), but it's not as power robbing and difficult as you think. I'm sure a few locals on here will attest to that.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I'm really embarrassed i submitted my track for this competition.....I should have stayed home..... :lol:

Some amazing work here guys, my favorite is Millville though, followed closly by the wick and green valley.

All the others are good as well.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm starting to feel that way too Diehl :lol:. Can't wait to get home and start racing these things with everyone else. 20 minutes till school's out...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
haggqvist

Post by haggqvist »

Brilliant tracks!
Green Valley's my favorite! Looks good and really fun to ride!
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

green valley is beast.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I like green valley, but I feel like it's too perfect. The jump sections you need to be on it the whole way, and sure it's a 250f but come on. And there's gay random ruts I keep hitting making me cross rut backwords, or just tip over (the whoop things after the start). That being said, I love the track, even though I have yet completed a lap.
blaster99

Post by blaster99 »

Voutare wrote:I know you all are entitled to your opinion, but for those who have rode Southwick, its' not a 10 foot deep sandtrap like it is over in Europe. You can't compare Southwick to Belgium/Sweden tracks. I was at the races, and looking at the tires of most pros, it's about 50% sand tire, 50% intermediate. The start is obviously harder than the rest of the track(point being tire selection), but it's not as power robbing and difficult as you think. I'm sure a few locals on here will attest to that.
You are 100% correct. I love your track, some of the turns I was going through and thought to my self, holy crap, this is absolutely what it looks like in real life. It was fun, and on my first lap, I already knew where all the bumps would be. :lol: There were other sections I felt were a bit to stretched out, but that may be because of when riding in real life I tend to watch the bumps as the come, and not way out in front of me, which I tend to do in mxsim.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:I'm really embarrassed i submitted my track for this competition.....I should have stayed home..... :lol:

Some amazing work here guys, my favorite is Millville though, followed closly by the wick and green valley.

All the others are good as well.
feel the same way
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

DJ get your other server ready. Like right now. :D
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Voutare wrote:I know you all are entitled to your opinion, but for those who have rode Southwick, its' not a 10 foot deep sandtrap like it is over in Europe. You can't compare Southwick to Belgium/Sweden tracks. I was at the races, and looking at the tires of most pros, it's about 50% sand tire, 50% intermediate. The start is obviously harder than the rest of the track(point being tire selection), but it's not as power robbing and difficult as you think. I'm sure a few locals on here will attest to that.
I think its the right roughness. Ive never been there but what ive seen on TV it looks close. Its definetly my 3rd favorate. Like a 9.7. Millville in firstwith a 9.9 and yFMX's track in second. With a 9.8. There all good though. Some tracks lack some fun and some detail, but its either one or the other. These tracks are amazing!
peters146

Post by peters146 »

the download isn't working for me.
peters146

Post by peters146 »

haha never mind i got it. those sneaky bastards at 2shared lol
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

My server is up with all the tracks on them. Anyone is free to join up.

SERVER: 68.81.227.106:11371
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |