Just some thoughts

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Just some thoughts

Post by Guest »

Well done on the game, its really entertaining. Motocross has got to be one of the hardest things in the world to simulate. But well done on your attempts so far!

I just thought I'd share a few thoughts, hopefully it's viewed as constructive rather than anything else. I wouldn't know where to start making such a game!

1) I love the way you can wash the front etc in corners. However what seems unnatural is the way the rider will lean with the bike, especially on flat corners, in real life riders tend to push the bike over, and remain more upright. I can imagine it would be a nightmare to factor in, espacially if a user had to control a rider lean separately.

2) When jumping, you are able to move from side-to-side several times in the air. It's nearly impossible to do that in real life.

3) I know its been mentioned before, but i too believe the landing when not straight is a little too sensitive. You really can get away with more in real life.

Cheers, and thanks for the great work.
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

I have to disagree with the landing side ways, i land sideways all the time and some times it hooks and i wreck by most ofter im able to ride it out, the game just takes lots of practice.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
nickmx
Team: Privateer

Post by nickmx »

rewrew421 wrote:I have to disagree with the landing side ways, i land sideways all the time and some times it hooks and i wreck by most ofter im able to ride it out, the game just takes lots of practice.
same with me on landing side ways

Post by Guest »

rewrew421 wrote:I have to disagree with the landing side ways, i land sideways all the time and some times it hooks and i wreck by most ofter im able to ride it out, the game just takes lots of practice.
you mean you agree
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

I disagree, you can't get away from landing sideways in this game like in real life
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
billybob

Post by billybob »

Well i'm confused :lol:

I started the thread, the second guest post was not me.