Reset button

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Reset button

Post by Guest »

hi

i think you should try and make a reset button so when you go off the track you can get back on without the hassal of turning around

thanks ryno
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

it would make life easier :?, but it wouldnt be an accurate simulation unless u got teleport on your bike?? :wink:
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

i was thinking that when a guy wrecks, makes him actually fall off the bike and then make it so where the rider runs back to his bike and picks it up.
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

WILSONATV wrote:i was thinking that when a guy wrecks, makes him actually fall off the bike and then make it so where the rider runs back to his bike and picks it up.
lol. yeah that would be more real.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

nickmx wrote:
WILSONATV wrote:i was thinking that when a guy wrecks, makes him actually fall off the bike and then make it so where the rider runs back to his bike and picks it up.
lol. yeah that would be more real.
yes i think this would be great... when he picks up his bike u have 2 press a button 2 make him kick
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

yes and even if JLV wouldn't like to make the animations of the rider falling off he could at least use a penalty timer, some how determine the severity of the crash and the time limit before the bike would continue. And yes if the bike stalled would be awsome from crashes and even breaking in the air with no clutch or any other reason the bike would stall great idea :)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Could you imagine all the complaints I'd get if I made the bike stallable? It would be pretty cool though.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

well as long as you make everything flow and be exciting i dougt you will ahve many bad comments.
ryno#40

Post by ryno#40 »

make an option under bike set up so we can turn it on/off :?:
Ryno#40

Post by Guest »

ryno#40 wrote:make an option under bike set up so we can turn it on/off :?:
Hey didnt take you long to find the great forums lol (Grosser from ADB).
I have been playing it and thought when i cartwheel and it flips perfectly so i land back on my wheels and keep going...that shoud probly be taken out...its also very annoying when i cartwheel off the track and land on my wheels and have to jam on the brakes and crash so I can get turned so I face the track. So yeah just make it so when your going slow he doesn't dab. I thought this was the auto dab thing so I turned it off but when I was at th gate he just falls over and doesnt get back up.

Post by Guest »

Oh and also I play with a key board so a clutch probly wouldnt be a good idea (in my opinion) as its already enough buttons to keep track of.
Make

Post by Make »

Clutch is really important, I think. I use left and right arrows for leaning,Q for clutch, W for gas, E/R for front/rear brake and A/Z for shifting. So I dont need ten extra fingers :wink: