2010 SX Track Competition - The Tracks

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Scoli.

Re: 2010 SX Track Competition - The Tracks

Post by Scoli. »

Wish i had more Bandwidth >:(
thommy_zee

Post by thommy_zee »

i can't download the track on megaupload... can you upload on mediafire? the download start but stops me alone...i don't know why...
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Who are the jackasses that stole my idea ?....I really cant beleive it ...I dont know what to say... :evil:
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Motoboss wrote:Who are the jackasses that stole my idea ?....I really cant beleive it ...I dont know what to say... :evil:
Kinda have to agree with ya on this one. Low blow
Wilson
Team: Privateer

Post by Wilson »

Low blow?? Your idea??? Ive been wanting to do a city track since I started making mxs tracks. Whats it matter whos idea it was?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

As we all know, tracks take a long time to make. It's a shame your track wasn't done for the contest and Wilson and myself (and later on DJ stepping up huge) were working on a track quietly for a LONG time. I bit my tongue each time you posted a screen, but our goal was to keep the track as a surprise in the contest. There was no idea stealing, it's a common theme for outdoor SX tracks from back to MCM1, and something we wanted to bring to MXS. It was slated to be a parking lot, hence the first beta names being "parking lot pros only"; however, when DJ came on board he found a need for grass, dirt, and trees as the parking lot looked too bare.

David, surprised you are siding with MB on this, as I'm pretty sure you were one of the people who had the early, early beta with the parkinglotprosonly name and layout set in place already.

I don't see yFMX and dearnhardt fan up in arms that they both went after a similar private track theme. It happens, there are only so many realistic, yet exciting places to put an outdoor SX.

Enjoying the tracks, can't wait to burn more laps on them tonight. Great work everyone involved.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

checkerz wrote:As we all know, tracks take a long time to make. It's a shame your track wasn't done for the contest and Wilson and myself (and later on DJ stepping up huge) were working on a track quietly for a LONG time. I bit my tongue each time you posted a screen, but our goal was to keep the track as a surprise in the contest. There was no idea stealing, it's a common theme for outdoor SX tracks from back to MCM1, and something we wanted to bring to MXS. It was slated to be a parking lot, hence the first beta names being "parking lot pros only"; however, when DJ came on board he found a need for grass, dirt, and trees as the parking lot looked too bare.

David, surprised you are siding with MB on this, as I'm pretty sure you were one of the people who had the early, early beta with the parkinglotprosonly name and layout set in place already.

I don't see yFMX and dearnhardt fan up in arms that they both went after a similar private track theme. It happens, there are only so many realistic, yet exciting places to put an outdoor SX.

Enjoying the tracks, can't wait to burn more laps on them tonight. Great work everyone involved.
I really dont know what to say really ....Just as a warning to everyone when they post the tracks in the upcomg tracks thread this is what could happen...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I actually never had the early betas, I rarely hop on enough to get beta's anymore. City theme, just being abstract like it is, really isn't a common theme. Hence the reason after two and a half years, we only have two city tracks (and numerous private track types), which just so happen to be arising at the same time.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sorry about megaupload yall. Mediafire doesnt accept files larger than 200mb. Perhaps JLV can upload it to his server. It does need a more reliable link regardless, so ill try another site later.

Feels like 'the social network' in here
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Anyways, I like all the tracks, some more than others. yFMX, congrats, killed it again!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Motoboss don't worry I rode em, I like yours better to be honost. Sorry whoever made it. But it is a shame that is almost perfectly matches your design MB to the T outside the track. On track is nice as well. but like I said, I would not worry to much MB yours is Better IMO. looking foward to it. haha I guess it is a good thing you didn't get it finished or else this could be a recipe for a huge argument. :wink:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You guys are just jealous of my Vitamin Water bottles...

So far, my most favourite track (other than Checkerzz, which IMO has the best disp) is DJD's. Love the whole look of the track, and the displacement rides really well. Love the rhythms on it.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Motoboss wrote:Who are the jackasses that stole my idea ?....I really cant beleive it ...I dont know what to say... :evil:
As nice as it would be for you I'm sorry to inform you that you do not own the idea of a city track. Theft implies ownership which you do not have. For the rest of the 6 billion others users on this planet I would like to formally welcome you to the internet, where no matter how good your idea is someone has already beat you to it....a couple hundred thousand times. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

DJ99X wrote:So far, my most favourite track (other than Checkerzz, which IMO has the best disp) is DJD's. Love the whole look of the track, and the displacement rides really well. Love the rhythms on it.
Agreed 100%
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

As nice as it would be for you I'm sorry to inform you that you do not own the idea of a city track. Theft implies ownership which you do not have. For the rest of the 6 billion others users on this planet I would like to formally welcome you to the internet, where no matter how good your idea is someone has already beat you to it....a couple hundred thousand times. Enjoy the rest of your stay.
Thanks Mr Wizzard for your wizdom... Were all better now for it
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Motoboss wrote:
Thanks Mr Wizzard for your wizdom... Were all better now for it
Thanks for ignoring the point and replying with more nonsense. I'm not sure if anyone else remembers but the city track has been an idea that was formed in the MXS Track Project. It was brought up there so I can assure you your idea isn't exactly fresh either.

In all seriousness though we are all better now that Chex and Dj put out an amazing track for this competition. Instead of complaining about e-theft over an "idea" how about post on the quality of the tracks in this competition? Or at the very least read the name above the track picture and send your complaint to him instead of starting useless drama.