RED BUD - Race Details

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: RED BUD - Race Details

Post by Pumaxcs »

ShowtimeMx wrote:Looks like i will be runnin last on this one boyz... The guys with the yellow flags have smirks on their faces like "Oh this one is going to be good here he comes again i bet he eats it really good this lap" everytime i go around they stare at me just waiting to wave their little flags.
omg lmao that was the greatest thing ive heard all day
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

i dont have time for this race, i really want to do this one couse i got a good time on it, im almost as fast as you a riders but i need some sleep..
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

wow screw this track! I cant run a race without crashing every lap.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Is the countdown clock right this time? About 2 minutes till deadline? :shock:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Gah, it does this every week. Theres 2 hours
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

ShowtimeMx wrote:Looks like i will be runnin last on this one boyz... The guys with the yellow flags have smirks on their faces like "Oh this one is going to be good here he comes again i bet he eats it really good this lap" everytime i go around they stare at me just waiting to wave their little flags.
...*CRACK*HAHAHAHHAHAA that just made my weekend
moorin

Post by moorin »

im not racing this weekend, im sick of racing on crap boring tracks, we should be racing on fun tracks like baufief or mx only or scrub and dead not just crap tracks that look good but ride sh*t, i don't think anyone has said a good thing about the last 3 tracks we have had. everyone is just gettinf frrustarated and not wnting to race, we need to bring in the fun again so people actually wanna race
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

I do some awesome gooning over the huge jump that you over jump by like 200ft

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

moorin wrote:im not racing this weekend, im sick of racing on crap boring tracks, we should be racing on fun tracks like baufief or mx only or scrub and dead not just crap tracks that look good but ride sh*t, i don't think anyone has said a good thing about the last 3 tracks we have had. everyone is just gettinf frrustarated and not wnting to race, we need to bring in the fun again so people actually wanna race
There was a series just run with the 'fun' tracks you just mentioned. I don't believe I saw you at any of these races. Stop your whinging
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

Eh, I messed up on my last lap. I came into the corner after the leap to hot and had to take the outside, cost me a few seconds :/

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

yomo

Post by yomo »

sorry guys im going to have to miss this week. Last few days ive just ridden like SHIT and couldnt get under 2:40 when in my time trials i was getting 2:18. Im soooooo pissed off... next week ill try to get a race together
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

sorry ima have to agree with moorin this track is one of my worst... and i have better things to do atm
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

dj, it was a pretty tight holeshot, was it me or you??
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

moorin wrote:im not racing this weekend, im sick of racing on crap boring tracks, we should be racing on fun tracks like baufief or mx only or scrub and dead not just crap tracks that look good but ride sh*t, i don't think anyone has said a good thing about the last 3 tracks we have had. everyone is just gettinf frrustarated and not wnting to race, we need to bring in the fun again so people actually wanna race
why u dont raced the 2 strokes series, they have a lot of fun tracks
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I had a just for fun serie, where ppl actually voted for what track we should race, but i only had 4 entries so I was like "fuck it no one wants to race cuz its a just for fun seris"
If ppl want, i can host a couple of races again.
atleas 5 entries per race or I wont host any races