Rider Model Suggestions

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ShowtimeMx

Re: Rider Model Suggestions

Post by ShowtimeMx »

I know this was said in the other thread, but i really want to see the rider model be one mesh with bones or joints instead of the seperate individual parts so that the rider model looks natural. I know this would be a little different but Ragdoll for the rider would be amazing so that hitting jumps and whoops the rider will move around more natural.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

i dont want any points.. and i dont want any major tricks all im saying is like SX style tricks u know?
like i said nac nacs
goon tricks
no footers
just little stuff that u could throw over the finish line and stuff

On i sidenote i think that when you crash you should fall off of the bike like in real life
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

DannyBoy wrote: On a sidenote i think that when you crash you should fall off of the bike like in real life

Wait, you actually fall off your bike in real life?
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

you know what i mean to make it more of a simulator -_- dont be a dick
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I agree, some tricks would be cool but just no points. Would also be cool if we had a separate little mod just for freestyle where you actually have to control your trick and bring it back and stuff, not exactly sure how it would work though. Make it so its actually tough to pull off a trick so you cant just mash a bunch of buttons.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

DannyBoy wrote:you know what i mean to make it more of a simulator -_- dont be a dick
Haha I know what you meant, and yeah it would be cool too see some falling animations. Especially when you take a flat landing or go over the bars.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

lmao yeah i would love to see the guy going over the bars haha that would be funny
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

if your leaning to far back when you land you fall off the back... thats some funny stuff
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I agree with Puma , i dont wanna see tricks on this game ! but... I dont know maybe simple tricks and made them really hard
About what Freerick said , yeap I hope that he make menus to we choose rider and bike. Someone know if is possible do that at this egine ( Menu 3d for choose rider and bike)
Would be cool if it have custom parts like , Guidon , Exhaust Pipe and this stuffs but i think that is not needed
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DannyBoy wrote:lmao yeah i would love to see the guy going over the bars haha that would be funny

That's another thing that is severely overlooked in this game.

Only in MXS, can you case a 120 foot triple and ride away with only a bounce. This would change a lot of racing styles, and if you are hesitant about something, you might just eat shit. That would mean no triple at Old Goldberry, or going all or nothing off the double-tabletop at Mooch.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

î would just like to see the legs and body move a little atleast. that would make it feel so mutch more realistic. and yeah that with the bars voutare. Great point!

Peace
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Voutare wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:lmao yeah i would love to see the guy going over the bars haha that would be funny

That's another thing that is severely overlooked in this game.

Only in MXS, can you case a 120 foot triple and ride away with only a bounce. This would change a lot of racing styles, and if you are hesitant about something, you might just eat shit. That would mean no triple at Old Goldberry, or going all or nothing off the double-tabletop at Mooch.
Lmao i would'nt have to worry about the old goldberry triple i can clear it to the downside :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

*cough* cheater *cough*
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Pumaxcs wrote:*cough* cheater *cough*
hahahha
true........
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

how so? cuz i know how to set up my suspension/gearing