Special Edition Bikes - Come and get 'em

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJ99X

Re: Special Edition Bikes - Come and get 'em

Postby DJ99X » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:56 pm

That thread was meant for skins that everyone can use, but I guess I should make a post there that has team skins

DannyBoy

Postby DannyBoy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:00 am

ok thanks DJ :]

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 am

Hey, beautiful bikes I must say. I have one litle request, since I just recently started playing MXS and are quite new to skinning and everything I only really know how to work with photoshop, and I would like to ask if it was possible for you to upload the black kawasaki as a PNG file (and if possible remove the handguard) so that I can do the number-plates myself in photoshop

Thanks a lot!

Btw: Great work, i hope to become as skilled as you in the arts of skinning one day (:

Edo
Team: Privateer

Postby Edo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 am

Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:

ColtHans
Team: no u

Postby ColtHans » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Edo wrote:Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:

how far deep did you get into the the forum my god..this is from 2008..(i doubt anyone still has this)
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

Edo

Postby Edo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:45 pm

ColtHans wrote:
Edo wrote:Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:

how far deep did you get into the the forum my god..this is from 2008..(i doubt anyone still has this)

see how much i want them? :lol:

Edo

Postby Edo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:46 pm

ColtHans wrote:

see how much i want them? :lol:

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Postby Pumaxcs » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:34 am

I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

Edo

Postby Edo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:56 pm

I want them because i would like to put other colors on to make them match with other bikes

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm

Pumaxcs wrote:I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.

Hey! Let's take it easy and appreciate the fact that someone tries to enjoy the good old free stuff!

Edo

Postby Edo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:10 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.

Hey! Let's take it easy and appreciate the fact that someone tries to enjoy the good old free stuff!

thanks storken :wink: :P

Return to “General Discussion”