Team MKL

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mx98
Team: TEAM MKL

Team MKL

Post by mx98 »

I want team skinners and team riders srry if im mean to some of you but im trying to make fast and a really good team so please post if you want to join :D
[RV2 CR22]
mx98

Re: Team MKL

Post by mx98 »

Just so you know im working on gear pm me your number and ill post it on pure mxs :wink:
[RV2 CR22]
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Please don't.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
TannerKawi250f
Team: Privateer

Post by TannerKawi250f »

Brina927 wrote:Please don't.
Too late. :roll:
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

Isnt this like your 3rd attempt on making a team? Well atleast sense i have been on the forums. :P
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
mx98

Post by mx98 »

Sabrina stay out of this
[RV2 CR22]
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

If your making a team you need to step up and make this yourself not posting that you need team skinners to make your team. Not to mention you have team post in racing, general and models and skins. One of those is right!! heres a bit of a suggestion and its for your own good cause your making many enemies and not as many in friends.1. Dont PM creators telling them there tracks suck when you are here asking for someone to create your team bike cause if you can do gear you can do a bike.2 you need to learn where to post stuff and whats really necessary to post cause you faild with this team post twice team stuff stays in racing If you have ?s theres a help and troubleshooting section i mean its really not rocket science. And 3 and finally you better start respecting more of the ppl in this community or be picked on its your choice its better being pissed then pissed on!
mx98

Post by mx98 »

Yamaha285 wrote:If your making a team you need to step up and make this yourself not posting that you need team skinners to make your team. Not to mention you have team post in racing, general and models and skins. One of those is right!! heres a bit of a suggestion and its for your own good cause your making many enemies and not as many in friends.1. Dont PM creators telling them there tracks suck when you are here asking for someone to create your team bike cause if you can do gear you can do a bike.2 you need to learn where to post stuff and whats really necessary to post cause you faild with this team post twice team stuff stays in racing If you have ?s theres a help and troubleshooting section i mean its really not rocket science. And 3 and finally you better start respecting more of the ppl in this community or be picked on its your choice its better being pissed then pissed on!
Shut up baby you post stuff to make freinds dar-duh-der you just make gear or skins to get people to like you who would only thing they like about you is your skins so stay ot of this wussie im already ticked so go post somewhere else and get a life!
[RV2 CR22]
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

Dude for once yamaha is right so dont be back talking to anybody just take it in and learn from it and sit there and be quiet til u figure things out
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

mx98 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:If your making a team you need to step up and make this yourself not posting that you need team skinners to make your team. Not to mention you have team post in racing, general and models and skins. One of those is right!! heres a bit of a suggestion and its for your own good cause your making many enemies and not as many in friends.1. Dont PM creators telling them there tracks suck when you are here asking for someone to create your team bike cause if you can do gear you can do a bike.2 you need to learn where to post stuff and whats really necessary to post cause you faild with this team post twice team stuff stays in racing If you have ?s theres a help and troubleshooting section i mean its really not rocket science. And 3 and finally you better start respecting more of the ppl in this community or be picked on its your choice its better being pissed then pissed on!
Shut up baby you post stuff to make freinds dar-duh-der you just make gear or skins to get people to like you who would only thing they like about you is your skins so stay ot of this wussie im already ticked so go post somewhere else and get a life!

haha ive released nothing yet for one besides some numbers Two you little shit im basically old enough to be your dad so dont talk like your some tough guy k little man :wink: And i dont care to make any friends on this game its just a game. if you read my post its only to help you but no you need to just shut it
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

Dude your making more enemies then friends right now. Yamaha is right. Quit insulting people, Its just rude. Heres a little hint on if you want to try and get something. The key word is try, so you still might not get it. When you have a post saying "I want team skinners and team riders." Your demanding it. Demanding something will get you no where. You have to ask politely. But seeing how you just insulted someone on your post, I highly doubt that will work too. So good luck....... I guess....
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
mx98

Post by mx98 »

mx98 wrote:
Your old enough to be brina from whipstyle grampa plus your the same age to be a pedofile so shut it get you pc checked by the cops and go to prison!
[RV2 CR22]
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

mx98 wrote:
mx98 wrote:
Your old enough to be brina from whipstyle grampa plus your the same age to be a pedofile so shut it get you pc checked by the cops and go to prison!

HAHA will some one please ban this kid for being retarded. Im 24 thats not grampa and how am i a pedophile you dont even know what that means. And what will the cops do they cant do anything they have no right to your just being a 8 year old its ok instead of playing games here you should go dig some holes in the dirt play with hot wheels what ever it is you kids do nowadays or maybe focus on SCHOOL.
Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

mx98 you are really screwing up things these days! You have to stop acting cool, remember you are 8 years old most of the guys in this community are at least 8 years older than you!! :lol: And why the hell do u start to offend people and call them pedofile? i bet you don't know what that is? :roll: And i agree if u don't stop offend people i hope u get banned. :?
mx98

Post by mx98 »

ok moto4life is right
[RV2 CR22]