New Team!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
moorin

Re: New Team!!!

Post by moorin »

still work in progress but should be done really soon. il post an advert after ive got some shots for another one or two riders who wanna race some proper machines :lol:
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

haha ok :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

frederick wrote:
enzopersson wrote:kawi / honda :$ stupid renner convinced me to jump on the suzu haha.

peace
lol you fag, when i told you to trie the rmz you were like "OH MAN YOU WILL NEVER BELIVE HOW MUCH FASTER I AM ON THE RMZ:O" :wink:
i told you i was faster on the suzu then the yama haha, but then i tried the real power of the honda (A) oh well, im just more stable on the honda then the suzu, but when ur lucky on the suzu you can go fast as hell :p

peace
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

ooh i wana join
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT
moorin

Post by moorin »

join my team?
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

moorin wrote:join my team?
no the team that this topic is about
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT
moorin

Post by moorin »

haha was worth a try :lol:
yomo

Post by yomo »

moorin wrote:join my team?
Ahaha trying to steal some riders ey
moorin

Post by moorin »

haha i hoped no one noticed lmao :lol: im a rider and thread stealer now but yeh two more places for gpr if anyone wants a ride!
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

trying to steal my potential riders huh? haha. Thats fine, everyone should get the opertunity to be on a team for MXS. I think that in less than a year, this game is going to be untouchable by the big name game designers (not like it isnt already).
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
moorin

Post by moorin »

so hows the team coming along? and yeh ano no other game has teams and just in the last year the amount of people joinning is great!
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

well to far I have 2 applicants both B grade riders, I need at least 1 A grade and one Open rider. I am getting way to anxious for my Adobe Master Collection to come in so I can choose the team members and get these bikes equiped with my graphics. Aggressive Designs Suzuki! I am attending college right now for graphic design and after I hope to open my own motocross graphics shop, and that will be the name Aggressive Designs MX Graphix. I will update our team graphics at least once every season. Ill create an arenacross graphics, supercross graphics, and motocross series graphics. For our practice track, if anyone wants to give ideas or even make diferent tracks for us to practice on, let me know.

Thanks,

iceman967
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)