Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ok this is a user friendly SAF Creator. You don't need Python but you will need .NET 3.5 which many of you
probably already have.
Download the SAF Creator first and try to run it.
If it gives you an error then download .NET 3.5 and install it. It can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
Then run it again.
To use the SAF Creator:
1. Put all the files you want in the saf in a folder. If you are saf'ing a track this step is done.
2. Click browse in the Choose Folder section and find your folder.
3. (Advanced) If you want the selected folder striped from the saf then check the check box. This is useful for custom objects.
4. Click browse in the Save As section and choose where you want to save the saf and give it a name.
5. Click Create.
6. Your saf will be created and you can now copy it into your personal folder.
Thanks to everyone who tested it.
Enjoy and let me know if there are any problems.
- SAF Creator.rar
- SAF Creator V1.0
- (8.53 KiB) Downloaded 9475 times
- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:53 am
- Team: your sister´s fan!
- Location: candy planet.
yeah, no more scripts folder on python, cool!
the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests