For Jlv: Question about the requirements of the full version

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
stoner_65

For Jlv: Question about the requirements of the full version

Post by stoner_65 »

Hey jlv, lets say my computer is not the best computer of the world, its kinda old, its pretty normal (not bad not good), I cant play new games, but playing the demo of MX Sim I had no problems... will I have problems with the full version ? Thanks and congratulations the game rocks ass :*
I am more exclusive than god in the garden of eden.
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

As i understand, the full game will be the demo with more tracks and some other scret stuff, you shouldnt have problems, although i have seen a drop in FPS on tracks with lots of objects and lots of other clutter :)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
stoner_65

Post by stoner_65 »

and what about bikes :P? Will they have skins?
I am more exclusive than god in the garden of eden.
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

hmm...wouldnt be to hard for JLV to get someone here to make generic brand skins? I would definatly let him use mine, but they might scare the customers away (i have no business in using PS haha :P)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I have a 733 piii that I try to make sure it at least runs on. So unless your hardware is really bad it should run ok.

I'll probably keep the generic graphics on the bikes. I don't want to provoke anyone's legal department any more than I have to. Plus, people are already making some great looking skins anyway.