New to MXS!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Prada

New to MXS!

Post by Prada »

Hey all! I have been watching MXS videos for the longest time and I have finally decided to give this game a try. I just purchased the full version because the demo was teasing me! Haha. I have been around in the MX gaming community for quite some time. I played MCM2 back in the day with the GHeTTo team..my username on the zone was GHeTTo_SirisX5 if any of you can recognize that. I'm really looking forward to getting this game up and running on my computer and learning how to play. I got very bored with Alive so hopefully, actually I know, this will keep me interested in MX games! Just thought I'd peep in here and shout out to all of you, maybe we'll play someday...when I can stay on the track haha. Later!
dustywalrus
Team: Team Green Trainee

Re: New to MXS!

Post by dustywalrus »

Hey im also new, just bought the game today, we should train together sometime!
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

HALLO! welcome to MXS and i hope to see you on the tracks. :D
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

i always like how there are ppl who arent active on forums and u meet them online and they are fast as hell and u never heard of em at all :lol:
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Prada

Post by Prada »

Who are you talking about? Hah...I'm not the greatest
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Hi and welcome. I think you'll like it here. It's a pretty tight community of a lot of good people minus a couple bad seeds, but what community doesn't have them. Make smart posts, use the search function and I think you will get a long just fine. As goes for being new to the game, if you've done your research you will see not a single person has ever picked this game up and instantly been good at it. It takes time so be patient and it will be very rewarding.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

mittocs is totally right. ive had the game 4 a year and a half and i can only get 8th on average in the b class. hopefully u pick it up quicker. see u in the servers
hughes
Team: Privateer

Post by hughes »

InsaneFMX wrote:mittocs is totally right. ive had the game 4 a year and a half and i can only get 8th on average in the b class. hopefully u pick it up quicker. see u in the servers
Same with me i've been playing a good 3 years now and i play almost everyday when i have time and im still not the best, but yea Mittocs is right. Practice Practice Practice. But welcome.
Prada

Post by Prada »

Thanks for the welcome! I'm already meeting a ton of you...I usually play in the 03 server and my laptimes are getting wayyyyy faster. I haven't put in Alive in probably 2 weeks, love this game :)
hughes
Team: Privateer

Post by hughes »

Prada wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I'm already meeting a ton of you...I usually play in the 03 server and my laptimes are getting wayyyyy faster. I haven't put in Alive in probably 2 weeks, love this game :)
No problem, and i mean i was the same way but at the time i was playing Mx vs. Atv Unleashed haha, because that's what everyone was playing at the time and i didn't play that for months because i was playing this. its addictive. but yea to be honest about Mx vs. Atv Alive, i don't really like it that much... i think they released it to early, like its not complete.
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Haha I used to be on GheTTo too a long time ago, but I was a kid so hardly remember the teammates or even what name I ran on it. Good luck! Game takes a bit of getting used too but the reward is better than all other MX Games
Prada

Post by Prada »

Really? What was your name? I was very young when I played MCM2..probably around 12-14...hahah
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

I really don't remember, probably like MxEr171 or maybe BARRY I dunno was a long time ago haha I was probably yeah like 12-13