Two Simple Questions!

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Dinelli

Two Simple Questions!

Post by Dinelli »

I have a 2 simple questions... I've looked around forums FOREVER. I've searched everything possible and finally posting it. I have been making a track for a while now (this is my first track, so I'm spending alot of time on it) and I dont know how to copy people/cars/haybales/etc in editor and paste them so I can use them... (blank track has 1 of everything, I need more) and I also dont know how to configure the finish line. As in when I pass the finish line, I should be on my second lap but it still says Im on the first lap. I don't like to post stupid questions like this but I don't know what else to do... PLEASE HELP :D
Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/ViaoAndKarma
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Two Simple Questions!

Post by yzmxer608 »

To duplicate objects have the object you want more of selected, then hit the 'd' key.

Do you have the timing gates placed already? You have to setup the timinggates file to tell it what the first lap is, and what a normal lap is (based on what timing gates you go through).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Dinelli

Re: Two Simple Questions!

Post by Dinelli »

yzmxer608 wrote:To duplicate objects have the object you want more of selected, then hit the 'd' key.

Do you have the timing gates placed already? You have to setup the timinggates file to tell it what the first lap is, and what a normal lap is (based on what timing gates you go through).

Thanks for the duplicating tip, that worked. I don't know about the timing gates... let me check real quick.
Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/ViaoAndKarma