Tutorial - Using Decals

22Ryann
Team: Thrashedkids

Re: Tutorial - Using Decals

Post by 22Ryann »

Thanks for the reply attacker, I got the new snapshot and it sorted it out for me.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

No Problem, good to hear.
IanGroganFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by IanGroganFMX »

I continually have the issue of decals not showing up.

When I use decals from other tracks I have to put the name of that track folder to get the decals to show up.

When I use my own decals that I've downloaded from the web and place in my textures folder, they still dont show up.

What am I doing wrong?
MXK_NK181

Post by MXK_NK181 »

I recently created a track in the update blank track file.. I finished up the track and went to start putring decals on only to find thst my decals are not showing up.. I don't me ones that I'm trying to put in the editor I mean all of the ones that come stock, they just aren't there!! I've tryed everything I can think of but don't understand what is causing this.... if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them because I fear I just spent hours on a track that I csnt even pyt decals on :cry:
McMilk|Privateer
Team: Privateer

Post by McMilk|Privateer »

MXK_NK181 wrote: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:25 pm I recently created a track in the update blank track file.. I finished up the track and went to start putring decals on only to find thst my decals are not showing up.. I don't me ones that I'm trying to put in the editor I mean all of the ones that come stock, they just aren't there!! I've tryed everything I can think of but don't understand what is causing this.... if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them because I fear I just spent hours on a track that I csnt even pyt decals on :cry:
same here dont know what to do