Track Tutorial

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Klazyz

Track Tutorial

Post by Klazyz »

Hey there. I've read almost every track tutorial on this forum and I can't understand how to make a track. (Njurunda MK, Sundsvall, Sweden)

I've always wanted to do my hometrack. I think you guys would like it. Its a fast but techincal outdoors with rythmsections and huge doubles, stepups, stepdowns and tabletops. Hard packed dirt. Scrubbable singles. The track got alot of diffrent lines and really nice ruts and berms!

Could anyone explain how to make a track or help me with it? I could take photos around the track to make it easier to understand!

If you got any quesitons just ask! And being from sweden would facilitate the making of the track!

Will apprecitate all help! Regards from sweden.
hughesy12
Team: Privateer

Re: Track Tutorial

Post by hughesy12 »

im actually going to make a tutorial very soon on how to make tracks in the editor as i have no got a system down packed :)
it will be for supercross only though but u could apply the principals to a mx track though
the tutorial wont be out for a while but will include instructions and pictures hopefully :)
Klazyz

Post by Klazyz »

Well supercross will work perfectly! Cuz my hometrack have some rythmsections and stuffs :D I will be waiting! And please post in here when its released!
shawn 24
Team: Rival Racing

Post by shawn 24 »

was this video every released?