putting numbers on a bike and gear

Japa
Team: Privateer

Re: putting numbers on a bike and gear

Post by Japa »

not really but thank you anyway
Boblob801 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:She's being modest. 20 is what she really wants
To bad she only gets 3 and a half................
MY STATS
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Ohagan75 wrote:No your doing it wrong
If you want the numbers skinned onto the bike and nit use the ingame bumbers you delete the front and side plate .jm files
This is what most teams do when they want their bumbers to show in the results still at the end
Do anyone know if I can do something with Attackers Suzuki? I found the jms, but they are safed in one pack. Any released separate files, or can I make my own in some way?
JNR Motorsports
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

A question kind of related. I know I eventually could just remove the numbers in the options-menu, but that means the number won´t show in the results. Is this a problem for bigger races (rF/EMF) or doen´t it matter?
JNR Motorsports
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

Creiz89 wrote:A question kind of related. I know I eventually could just remove the numbers in the options-menu, but that means the number won´t show in the results. Is this a problem for bigger races (rF/EMF) or doen´t it matter?
Jeg sendte Attacker en PM og spurte om jeg kunne sette mitt nr på sykkelen. Kan gi deg en PM om jeg får svar ;)
If you ain't mixing gas you ain't haulin ass!
Naitsh

Post by Naitsh »

I downloaded gimp. And I will start to see some tutorials and learn a little bit. I was thinking to star with name and numbers on bikes and gear. but I got a question. How to even get the bike into gimp? how to get the bike to show up in gimp if you know what i mean? and I see some guys say that you need to remove the jm's. Does that mean that I need to open the bike in notepadd++ and remove ALL the frontplate jm's and all the sideplate jm's and then push "save"?

Hope someone will answer me, would be a lot easier for me :)
If you ain't mixing gas you ain't haulin ass!
colin29a

Post by colin29a »

Naitsh wrote:I downloaded gimp. And I will start to see some tutorials and learn a little bit. I was thinking to star with name and numbers on bikes and gear. but I got a question. How to even get the bike into gimp? how to get the bike to show up in gimp if you know what i mean? and I see some guys say that you need to remove the jm's. Does that mean that I need to open the bike in notepadd++ and remove ALL the frontplate jm's and all the sideplate jm's and then push "save"?

Hope someone will answer me, would be a lot easier for me :)
I'm not sure about the second part, but as for the first i have an idea. When you download a pack of a bike(s), the folder should have either a PNG or a PSD file. The second being much more likely. Just right click either one and hit open with -> gimp

Keep in mind when you have a PSD you can edit each layer seperately, BUT if it is the PNG file, you are going right on top of everything, so be careful