Urgent need help

Joker599
Team: Motography Films

Urgent need help

Post by Joker599 »

I need help on trying to make a custom set of graphics for my brother he broke his t5 and fractured his t6 7 8 and 9 and bruised his lung and my dad wont let him ride again and if aint gonna ride again in real life i wanted to make it as real as possible for him to ride again on mx sim with his gear and bike just like real life and i wanted to make a custom skin for him but idk how to make skins and if you know how to make custom skins for bikes or if u know anyone who can text me ... 214-733-7263 ... Jake Jaynes is my name and hes coming home from the hospital tommorow and i want to have it done asap so text me please ... Thanks
meowkitty
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BIG TOOL RACING

Re: Urgent need help

Post by meowkitty »

Joker599 wrote:I need help on trying to make a custom set of graphics for my brother he broke his t5 and fractured his t6 7 8 and 9 and bruised his lung and my dad wont let him ride again and if aint gonna ride again in real life i wanted to make it as real as possible for him to ride again on mx sim with his gear and bike just like real life and i wanted to make a custom skin for him but idk how to make skins and if you know how to make custom skins for bikes or if u know anyone who can text me ... 214-733-7263 ... Jake Jaynes is my name and hes coming home from the hospital tommorow and i want to have it done asap so text me please ... Thanks
ill help you. text me at 540-931-6553 i already sent u a text
BIG TOOL RACING#144
mxsisboss

Re: Urgent need help

Post by mxsisboss »

Look up photoshop/gimp tutorials on youtube some can be really helpful. Hope your brother heals up soon.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.