Blender bike modeling and skinning!!

onlylikenerd
Team: Privateer

Blender bike modeling and skinning!!

Post by onlylikenerd »

Hey fellas, I've been getting more and more interested in modeling a bike in Blender for mxs. Especially after I had skinned a crf250 and turned it into a yz450f and uploaded it not knowing I would fail... well I did and everyone laughed at me. Well I'm tired out searching everywhere for an answer when I can make EVERYTHING myself. I have experience with Blender, and love it so dearly. That is.. the modeling part of it. I have NO clue how to texture things and also how to make templates. That seems complicated. But before that, how exactly do I model everything up? Do I model one piece of it, for example the fender, then export it? Or do I have to mode the entire bike right there in the spot then export it some different weird way. Also if I was to just model the fender and export it... what would I export it as? Because I saw a post called Skin Naming and I took that but it says there are only 6 parts... and fender is not in there. I'm really confused. I also saw Paul's video of modeling a fender. Basically how do I model all this? A few parts serperatly or everything at once? And also how do I make a template for my bike so it's not clear in game? Please helppppppp :mrgreen:
"in baseball,football,and basketball,they supply the balls. in motocross,bring your own!!!!! no fear...."