Anybody want me to put numbers on a bike or gear for you?

Post about creating and skinning models here
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Anybody want me to put numbers on a bike or gear for you?

Post by 808 »

Is this still available? If so can I cop every set of the 19 seven gear with all 4 of my personal numbers including my random friends shit too, also put my name/number on a 19 honda, 19 ktm, and 19 yamaha (If it doesn't exist could you go ahead and model it for me real fast?) also 10 custom helmets with custom logos designed by you wouldn't hurt either. Also, for the life of me I can't find any good wheels, so hook a brother up with some of those too. I know this is A little more than a typical request, so I'll pay you $2.17 paypal for your services 4 months after I was supposed to. Thanks!
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

808 wrote:Is this still available? If so can I cop every set of the 19 seven gear with all 4 of my personal numbers including my random friends shit too, also put my name/number on a 19 honda, 19 ktm, and 19 yamaha (If it doesn't exist could you go ahead and model it for me real fast?) also 10 custom helmets with custom logos designed by you wouldn't hurt either. Also, for the life of me I can't find any good wheels, so hook a brother up with some of those too. I know this is A little more than a typical request, so I'll pay you $2.17 paypal for your services 4 months after I was supposed to. Thanks!
:lol:
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

808 wrote:Is this still available? If so can I cop every set of the 19 seven gear with all 4 of my personal numbers including my random friends shit too, also put my name/number on a 19 honda, 19 ktm, and 19 yamaha (If it doesn't exist could you go ahead and model it for me real fast?) also 10 custom helmets with custom logos designed by you wouldn't hurt either. Also, for the life of me I can't find any good wheels, so hook a brother up with some of those too. I know this is A little more than a typical request, so I'll pay you $2.17 paypal for your services 4 months after I was supposed to. Thanks!
Umm if you pay more i guess lol
jack Hotine
Team: Privateer

Post by jack Hotine »

DariusP8 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 am I've been getting really good at skinning and was wondering if anyone wanted me to put numbers on their gear or bike let me know
Snapchat: d_peterson8 YouTube: Darius Peterson Instagram: _djp8_
can you make me a gear set with the name Jack Hotine and number 62

and a Honda crf 250r with the number 62 thanks
ManitoR
Team: Privateer

Post by ManitoR »

I would like a CRF 250R 2020 or similar with the number 12 :D
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

ManitoR wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:27 pm I would like a CRF 250R 2020 or similar with the number 12 :D
The post was made 4 years ago, he still skins but I don't think he still does this.
Discord: James Layle#0721