Sam (was 2010 crf250-Wilson)

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
DJ99X

Re: Sam (was 2010 crf250-Wilson)

Post by DJ99X »

brent26 wrote:Im sorry to interupt but you guys got to admit Sam's 2010 honda bikes look gnarley and he sure didnt rip anything off that which means he got talent.
Dj, how do you know he got the game off a stolen credit card?
Well, unless JLV is a liar or got it wrong, Sam used a stolen credit card to purchase the game. JLV doesn't seem like a liar to me. And he rarely gets things wrong.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Okay, now i understand Dj. Thank you.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

brent26 wrote:well im sorry jones that i wasn't here for that. I was just asking. Why you always got to be a huge dick about everything?
Now thats funny..

Its also funny how no one is telling DJ to chill out about people doing stuff with his work ...That wasnt aproved by him..
No offense to DJ at all ..Just pointing things out that go on around this place.....Along with other things
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

A video is completely different to tampering with someones work and giving it to other people
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Wait wait wait..

MB's response to someone posting a video:
Motoboss wrote:JLV PLEASE DELETE THAT VIDEO>>>>!!!!!NO ONE IS ALOUD TO DO ANYTHING WITH GH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..NOT EVEN A SCREEN SHOT TO ANY ONE>>>>!!!!!!!
Motoboss wrote:WHO THE F#%$ MADE THE VIDEO>>>AND POSTEDF IT...SCREW FREAKING EVERTHING I HAVE HALF THE MIND TO THROW THE FREAKING THING IN THE TRASH ....LET SOMEBODY ELSE WASTE M<ONTHS OF THER LIFE MAKING IT.......!!!!!!!!
Your how old MB?

DJ
DJ wrote: 3) He ripped open my YZF, and handed around a bike with no graphics. He sent a mediafire link to mx323, who kindly passed it onto me. He then deleted that link once I banned him online.
only one to win something real from the game!