post your screen shots of MXSim

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
jake413

post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by jake413 »

dj why you gotta web yell at him??
DJ99X

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by DJ99X »

"Web yelling" would usually include an exclamation mark. My comment did not. It was meant to be taken in a "disappointed" tone
jake413

Post by jake413 »

well ofcoarse your right. when are you wrong. just thought it was a little hard. not telling you how to talk because you do you and ima do me but i woulda just said yo did you forget to delete the old ones cuz the new ones should have hot start and kill switch. but hey i guess your dj and will be dj for a while.. ever i guess
Whipped
Team: Giles

Post by Whipped »

ohhhhhhhhhh! DJ he put you on blast BOYYY :P ya see jakes my homie :D
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

All I gathered from the above posts, was that both you two talk like retards. So don't get critical on the way I talk...
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

Whipped wrote:ohhhhhhhhhh! DJ he put you on blast BOYYY :P ya see jakes my homie :D
Back up idiot, why dont you fight your own battles instead of getting jake (even more of an idiot) to fight them for you. DJ was helping you if anything, he made that model you realise so stop being an ungrateful dick.

excuse my language please jlv.
jake413

Post by jake413 »

actuly havent talked to him in like 3 days good try tho dude. really great effort
Whipped
Team: Giles

Post by Whipped »

blitz this doesnt concern you so maybe you should shut your mouth? and im grateful for DJ's yz so ya excuse me for not removing a saf? and then DJ goin off on me like usual :D nothing out of the ordinary but blitz i dont need to here from you so ya idc what you say?
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Whipped wrote:blitz this doesnt concern you so maybe you should shut your mouth? and im grateful for DJ's yz so ya excuse me for not removing a saf? and then DJ goin off on me like usual :D nothing out of the ordinary but blitz i dont need to here from you so ya idc what you say?
Thats cute that you are trying to pick yourself up after being owned.
It had nothing to do with Jake either, so its fine for you to gang up on DJ, but as soon as its evened out you drop your nuts and pussy out?
If you dont care what i say, stop replying boy.

As for Jake, your post made absolutely no sense. Thats all i have to say.
jake413

Post by jake413 »

well i guess you cant put context clues together. ok back to 1st grade you said you got jake to get in this or something like that and i said i havent talkd to him in like 3 days in witch there would be no way for him to tell me to say something to dj. do you understand?
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

jake413 wrote:well i guess you cant put context clues together. ok back to 1st grade you said you got jake to get in this or something like that and i said i havent talkd to him in like 3 days in witch there would be no way for him to tell me to say something to dj. do you understand?
Thats not the point. The point is you jumped in for no reason. end of.

lets cut this shit, back to screenshots.
jake413

Post by jake413 »

and you jumped in for a reason??? it proly woulda ended before your post.

im really about to put yo ass on blast now cuz this is rediclulous how it went from wondering why dj was being so harsh to a 4 way mxs world war 198263850

not sure even what were argueing about.. thats how stupid you made this. but main thing is your a flaming douche and dj is too.
bye
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

At least I'm not a brain dead potato like you appear to be
peters146

Post by peters146 »

jake413 wrote:and you jumped in for a reason??? it proly woulda ended before your post.

im really about to put yo ass on blast now cuz this is rediclulous how it went from wondering why dj was being so harsh to a 4 way mxs world war 198263850

not sure even what were argueing about.. thats how stupid you made this. but main thing is your a flaming douche and dj is too.
bye
im pretty sure DJ is alot less of a douche than you, he was just helping whipped with the amazing model he created. why are you all fighting over something that was helpful? seriously, take a chill pill and grow the hell up
jake413

Post by jake413 »

brane ded pototo hhm