Cernics MX

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Cernics MX

Post by Wings »

FYI mitch im not 12.. far from it actually. why do you even bother posting, all your post towards me are either harrasing me, insulting me or trying to ban me.

Btw sween, im not saying im cool. IM just saying that if your 12 and your parents wont let you have msn where you control everything they got some problems..

I dont want to argue i was just stating the obvious, now get back to factory goon squads topic
Junior
Team: Privateer

Post by Junior »

Guys this is not the place for th is conversation, please stop. This is a racing team forum, not a discussion on age. :?
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Junior wrote:Guys this is not the place for th is conversation, please stop. This is a racing team forum, not a discussion on age. :?

JLV, Memory hole please...
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

good luck with your team.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Wings wrote:FYI mitch im not 12.. far from it actually. why do you even bother posting, all your post towards me are either harrasing me, insulting me or trying to ban me.

Btw sween, im not saying im cool. IM just saying that if your 12 and your parents wont let you have msn where you control everything they got some problems..

I dont want to argue i was just stating the obvious, now get back to factory goon squads topic
You ask for it.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

JP37R wrote:good luck with your team.
Thanks.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Wings wrote:FYI mitch im not 12.. far from it actually. why do you even bother posting, all your post towards me are either harrasing me, insulting me or trying to ban me.

Sweendoggy wrote:Their parents care about their well being...
Maybe his parents know that there are tons of trolls out there in the E-World, like you, that could make a kid commit suicide from the things they say to him/her.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

thanks tyler, and my mom and dad let me get one so everyone stop arguing!!!
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

JLV, can you delete all the spam please.