Upcoming Models #2

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Upcoming Models #2

Post by Mbutler183 »

MiNi wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:
mace-x wrote: why are you throwing so much shit to john?
i'd like to see you trying to model and make something more than complain..
End of story.....
I can't model for shit, doesn't mean i cant criticize though.
Mitch im sorry but I gotta agree with Mace. You are throwing hate against him for no important reason and you are trash talking someone who has a talent that very few have. Adding on to that I see that you talk a lot of shit to other "under the radar" creators (some who have nothing against you), complain about what they put effort into and in the end you give NOTHING back to the community. Where you are standing is making yourself a troll. Just because you have a right to critizise doesn't mean you always should. If there should be any criticizm then it should be constructive at the least.

Stevo also made a very good point. Yes, it may seem pointless to make something that has already been made. But if it is better, why not? I would and I believe anyone else would.

Im not out to make you look like an idiot I am trying to tell you where you stand and you don't have much of an advantage there. Please lets drop the drama.

John likes to make models. END OF STORY.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Fuck off cunt, what do you give back? If anyone should say this to me its Dj/Gio/DDMX because they have given alot back.
Other than a bunch of shit screenshots theres not much you have done.