ok guys got some questions

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

ok guys got some questions

Post by Yamahaman95 »

since i can not buy the full flippin version of this awesome game is there anyway to mod the demo or anything like that?
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: ok guys got some questions

Post by yzmxer608 »

No, demo's meant to try the game, not have all of the functionality of the full version ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

ok thanx...guess ill have to stick with the demo :P
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
zipper63
Team: WLG

Post by zipper63 »

although on this site you can get everything needed for the full game exept code for online... if you knew what files is needed. At least it was up before i bought it. accidently managed to get the full game W/O online xD
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

zipper63 wrote:although on this site you can get everything needed for the full game exept code for online... if you knew what files is needed. At least it was up before i bought it. accidently managed to get the full game W/O online xD
Enjoy your ban :twisted:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

zipper63 wrote:although on this site you can get everything needed for the full game exept code for online... if you knew what files is needed. At least it was up before i bought it. accidently managed to get the full game W/O online xD
hahaha, you probably sud not have written that :roll:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Fuck you, you dirty cunt. I have so much anger for people like you,
Ripping the game and then bragging about it on the forums.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

zipper63

Post by zipper63 »

Mbutler183 wrote:
i said accidently (it was something about neccesary files and such wich i thought i needed for something, even in demo) i have bought it. It is worth every buck and more than so! :)
zipper63

Post by zipper63 »

zipper63 wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:
i said accidently (it was something about neccesary files and such wich i thought i needed for something, even in demo) i have bought it. It is worth every buck and more than so! :)
forgot to say, i have never illeaglly downloaded a game (except this accid) and i won't start now, especially not a game like this where the (single) developer can make more and better the more users, and where a single copy makes so much more than in games like reflex and so on (and MXS kicks ass!)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

zipper63 wrote:I never have, never will, and don't condone it. But I will show up on the developers forum and tell everyone that if they look around they can find all the files for the full game.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Think before you post please.
zipper63

Post by zipper63 »

Phathry25 wrote:
zipper63 wrote:I never have, never will, and don't condone it. But I will show up on the developers forum and tell everyone that if they look around they can find all the files for the full game.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Think before you post please.
well yeah, i didn't think at all, i am really really sorry, and i understand if i get a ban...
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

well that what you get for STEALING the game, jlv "Crushed Dissenter" that fool...
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
zipper63

Post by zipper63 »

robbimagg wrote:well that what you get for STEALING the game, jlv "Crushed Dissenter" that fool...
yeah i get it, and once again i am sorry but lets not post of topic too much shall we? and yes i know i am getting a ban as soon as the us wakes up and i can take that since i know i did wrong.