blue diamond

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
woodpecka39

Re: blue diamond

Post by woodpecka39 »

Well would any of you be willing to help me attempt making this track? Does anyone have something I can start with?
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Start with the blank track you can download off of JLV's download page.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

can I do this in gimp? Like make a track in gimp? Or do I need PS
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

I use ps, but im pretty sure you can use gimp also. I think you just need to check if you can draw the map in 16 bit format. Also, an admin should move this thread to the track editing page.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I used ps, then I lost it and downloaded gimp instead. The terrain.png got ruined by gimp. Nothing that I recommend.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

I am pretty wwelll finished with Blue Diamond but how do I get to play on it? I cant get out of editor.
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter
Team: WHITE TRASH

Post by livefast259 »

woodpecka39 wrote:I am pretty wwelll finished with Blue Diamond but how do I get to play on it? I cant get out of editor.
i think that you just need ti hit tab and you can try that track in editor or do you mean something else?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

woodpecka39 wrote:I am pretty wwelll finished with Blue Diamond but how do I get to play on it? I cant get out of editor.
You built the whole track without riding it during progress? the jumps are gonna be a mess, be ready to adjust everything.
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

F#$K ME!! i cant belive i read every comment in this bloody thread! :)
like a daytime tv soap when u turn it on, and u dont know why ur sitting there on the edge of your seat watching but before you know the misses is home with the kids and you have wasted all your free fun time. perfect example right now with me writing this. Pretty sure i hear the kids now AWWWWW!!
ps. woodPekka my friend seems to me like you need to loose the vagina be a man! get some fertalizer and wack it in them dangleys between ur legs. Those sorry comments just makes me want to bash my monitor TO SMITHERINES (probably spelt wrong never used that word before) ps. no sleep.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

I have all of the layout and the Jumps and things setup right now...I just have no time to finish things up with realism with ruts and breaking bumps if someone skilled would like to finish it or check it out Im down.
It was the 2009 Justin Barcia Layout...
Flamin32

Post by Flamin32 »

SKERICK wrote:F#$K ME!! i cant belive i read every comment in this bloody thread! :)
like a daytime tv soap when u turn it on, and u dont know why ur sitting there on the edge of your seat watching but before you know the misses is home with the kids and you have wasted all your free fun time. perfect example right now with me writing this. Pretty sure i hear the kids now AWWWWW!!
ps. woodPekka my friend seems to me like you need to loose the vagina be a man! get some fertalizer and wack it in them dangleys between ur legs. Those sorry comments just makes me want to bash my monitor TO SMITHERINES (probably spelt wrong never used that word before) ps. no sleep.

Hahaha nice one :lol:
hondaracer756
Crushed Dissenter

Post by hondaracer756 »

SKERICK wrote:F#$K ME!! i cant belive i read every comment in this bloody thread! :)
:lol: hahahhaa i actuley laughed out loud XD
1RST OR LAST IM STILL GONNA SMOKE YOUR ASS!- YzFRacingMocaby#42
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

hondaracer756 wrote:
Who pissed in your cornflakes? I just asked how I get out of editor no need to get on and rage. I also dont have a vagina. I have a rather large penis and I hope you dont take it the wrong way but SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO GET ONE AND YOU MIGHT GET SOME PUSSY.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Even though he has a family...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What he just said everyone thinks about you. Everyone. Though, correct me if I'm wrong but 12 year olds aren't exactly the people to be shouting things like "I have a large penis", actually I think have your over teh age of 14 you drop the word penis all together and use the word "dick". Maybe, but who knows.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.