In Need Of Assistance

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

In Need Of Assistance

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure this out. I'm trying to skin helmets for my team, and I can't get shit going because there are no tutorials on here and I know no one willing to help me that can help. Can someone point me in the right direction?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: In Need Of Assistance

Post by yzmxer608 »

What do you understand so far, and what do you need help with? Getting the model, making the skin, getting it in game? Help us help you ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I have the foxhelptemp, and I can't figure out where to go from there. I've got the logos to put on it, but I can't shrink them down to actually get it on there. So I basically need help with EVERYTHING except opening the template in Photoshop :(
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

What have you allready done to inform yourself? Those problems you described are the basics of photoshop. There are alot tutorials on youtube and several other websides. Just search for "Photoshop beginner tutorial" to get to know all the tools.
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Well I didn't think of searching general stuff about Photoshop. I only searched for Helmet Skinning tutorials. I'll try your suggestion and get back to you
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn