Two Two Compound **RELEASE**

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
DM 119

Re: Two Two Compound **RELEASE**

Post by DM 119 »

m121c wrote:You really must not understand the point of a anti-virus do you? I don't find putting someone's computer at risk very funny.

DM- Usually when you are against somebody your not supposed to end up going against yourself, but I guess dogs do end up finding themselves chasing there tails a lot.
Cats Do It To.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Durrr.....cats do it too Duuurrrrrrr
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

James_122 wrote:Durrr.....cats do it too Duuurrrrrrr
Oh my
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

James_122 wrote:Durrr.....cats do it too Duuurrrrrrr
wow that was a good one. I dont have anything to say to that. Nice job, You won this battle. :shock:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

James_122 wrote:Image
Well done, well done :mrgreen:
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Racers52 wrote:
James_122 wrote:Image
Well done, well done :mrgreen:
BUT HE MAKES A HARD LAST MINUTE CHARGE!
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

darnified wrote:
m121c wrote:I'm dumb? :lol: Please explain how your intelligence is higher?

Your teammates can get their head out of your ass and let you talk for yourself if your so smart then.
Its funny because my neighbor, tanner, actually developed that site.....
UM NO I DID NOT DEVELOP THAT WEBSITE YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!
Joker599
Team: Motography Films

Post by Joker599 »

April Fools!!!
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
darnified wrote:
m121c wrote:I'm dumb? :lol: Please explain how your intelligence is higher?

Your teammates can get their head out of your ass and let you talk for yourself if your so smart then.
Its funny because my neighbor, tanner, actually developed that site.....
UM NO I DID NOT DEVELOP THAT WEBSITE YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!
Haha its Tanner Pardue...
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

I agree with Mason here... and those guys calling him dumb are clearly the idiots here and are no doubt 12 years old and not even grown a pair yet.

A virus checker would NOT just block a site because it uses Tiny URL unless it points to a malicious url. Clearly lying anyway, because the link does not have a tiny url. Things don't just get blocked like that. I'm a web developer and IT GUY!

Those who have clicked the link I WOULD check for viruses and/or malware because that can happen from these dumbass websites - all it requires is some activex or javascript which will download something to your computer or even just browser temp folder and attack from there.

To the guys posting this, you clearly have NO morals because that was a SHIT april fools joke! I dont like to swear, but it's required here. You kids DESERVE to be banned, and the reason it probably has NOT been done yet is because JLV has not been online yet. (maybe). But you really could have had a little more respect for people here.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

no you're fibbing.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter

Post by darnified »

kawy949 wrote:I agree with Mason here... and those guys calling him dumb are clearly the idiots here and are no doubt 12 years old and not even grown a pair yet.

A virus checker would NOT just block a site because it uses Tiny URL unless it points to a malicious url. Clearly lying anyway, because the link does not have a tiny url. Things don't just get blocked like that. I'm a web developer and IT GUY!

Those who have clicked the link I WOULD check for viruses and/or malware because that can happen from these dumbass websites - all it requires is some activex or javascript which will download something to your computer or even just browser temp folder and attack from there.

To the guys posting this, you clearly have NO morals because that was a SHIT april fools joke! I dont like to swear, but it's required here. You kids DESERVE to be banned, and the reason it probably has NOT been done yet is because JLV has not been online yet. (maybe). But you really could have had a little more respect for people here.
Tyler Antonides
darnified
Crushed Dissenter

Post by darnified »

kawy949 wrote:I agree with Mason here... and those guys calling him dumb are clearly the idiots here and are no doubt 12 years old and not even grown a pair yet.

Its funny because its just pops up with the lyrics eveytime you click close....
Tyler Antonides
Joker599
Team: Motography Films

Post by Joker599 »

I WIN!!!