Two Two Compound **RELEASE**

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Racers52

Re: Two Two Compound **RELEASE**

Post by Racers52 »

This is a Douche Community including me :D
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Everyone shut the fuck up. We have all established that this joke wasn't funny and, quite frankly, dangerous for our computers, and that those kids who said it was "just an April fools joke" clearly didn't pick up on anything kawy or m121c said and are too butthurt to just leave.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

InsaneFMX wrote:Everyone shut the fuck up. We have all established that this joke wasn't funny and, quite frankly, dangerous for our computers, and that those kids who said it was "just an April fools joke" clearly didn't pick up on anything kawy or m121c said and are too butthurt to just leave.
We've already established that it wasnt harmful to our computers.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

InsaneFMX wrote:Everyone shut the fuck up. We have all established that this joke wasn't funny and, quite frankly, dangerous for our computers, and that those kids who said it was "just an April fools joke" clearly didn't pick up on anything kawy or m121c said and are too butthurt to just leave.
Who are you tell everyone to stfu? Shit, come at me bro! Go Motosport! Always making a good impression and representing the name in positive ways!
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

InsaneFMX wrote:Image
Hypocrite in the forums!!!^^^
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

No its because they are irresponsible teenagers that will just have mommy and daddy pay for their computers to be fixed. So they dont really give a crap.
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

barrington314 wrote:
No its because they are irresponsible teenagers that will just have mommy and daddy pay for their computers to be fixed. So they dont really give a crap.
#Truth
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

barrington314 wrote:
I actually pay for all my stuff
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Dam...7 pages In that quick of time :shock:..... *Eats popcorn*

Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

pinit24/7#12 wrote:Dam...7 pages In that quick of time :shock:..... *Eats popcorn*

Yes it did, because people cant accept the fact that its April Fools
No one had to write in the thread but they did.
AND THE SITE DOESNT CONTAIN A VIRUS :shock:
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

it wouldn't take that much to plant a virus on the site tho. And that's the dangerous part.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

*sigh* I'll see you guys later in the memory hole...
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Racers52 wrote:AND THE SITE DOESNT CONTAIN A VIRUS :shock:
The point is... YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT... The fact it flags up as a virus 9/10 times it probably is (maybe this is that 10/10 time but who knows).
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

InsaneFMX wrote:it wouldn't take that much to plant a virus on the site tho. And that's the dangerous part.
True