[Release] 2013 KXF250f +450 **PSD RELEASE**

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
meckazz

Re: [Release] 2013 KXF250f +450 **PSD RELEASE**

Post by meckazz »

Im from sweden and if you check what he name the norm he is also swedish so it cant be so hard to try find out who did it. its not many swedish people who play this game
Pastrana and Twich are both Awesome but NOBODY is in Pastrana's league. Everyone knows that....
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

OH MXS year or two ago......
the problem in our world(in this case comunity) is like everybody thinks he is too smart and others too stupid.
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

Gideon#67 wrote:I wont get involved personally cause I dont deal with this stuff. I do have a friend over at the Fed's that does deal with stuff like this. He is probably too busy to care about DDoS if in fact that is what it is, he does have bigger fish to fry. It may take time for him to get to it if he even bothers, As for your "minor" status...lawl. you truly are a chode if you think the FBI give's 2 shits about your age.
Yup, that 15 year old that kept doing this DDoS nonsense to WoodysGamertag got jail time and isn't allowed on the internet until he turns 21. :lol:
PREME TEAM
J.Neff
Team: The Money Team

Post by J.Neff »

yep because you download a ddos from mediafire. That's how it works.
MX Disign'S wrote:Hello to sadden but I do not have him to ripper I have to find Template on puremxs thus I do not have him to ripper
We're all just people with no fucks to give, let's be real.