Re: 2014 Motosport rF National Rd07: Budds Creek

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Craig

Post by Craig »

tacomcdolphin wrote:Did 1 lap and have to get treeless version,it rides pretty good but wtf is up with the narrow tracks this year. Do you not take note that terrible collisions+laggers+40 people is difficult enough to race with ? Kinda ruins it for me, cant wait to get flamed on but widen it up a tad!
Sorry its not as wide as your asshole but then again nothing can be that wide :D
Craig

Post by Craig »

tacomcdolphin wrote:Did 1 lap and have to get treeless version,it rides pretty good but wtf is up with the narrow tracks this year. Do you not take note that terrible collisions+laggers+40 people is difficult enough to race with ? Kinda ruins it for me, cant wait to get flamed on but widen it up a tad!
Sorry its not as wide as your asshole but then again nothing can be that wide :D
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Craig wrote:

except your mothers
Craig

Post by Craig »

tacomcdolphin wrote:
Craig wrote:

except your mothers
Now thats just rude