Page 1 of 1

Earth sculpture

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:12 pm
by jesperbye37
does somebody have a link for a free download to the full version of Earth sculpture???

Re: Earth sculpture

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:16 pm
by mikez#411
Those are things you shouldn't ask here...

I mean, it's not hard to find it. Just don't ask for that stuff on the forums.

Re: Earth sculpture

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 pm
by jesperbye37
mikez#411 wrote:Those are things you shouldn't ask here...

I mean, it's not hard to find it. Just don't ask for that stuff on the forums.
wtf why not its track editing and im gonan use it to edit tracks so shut up ยง!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Earth sculpture

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:36 pm
by mikez#411
Rule nr 3 pretty much explains what you just requested.

Image

Re: Earth sculpture

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:29 pm
by Wahlamt
Hi does someone have an illegal copy that I can use? If you can't search it up yourself, you shouldn't ask for it.