factory ktm release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
team canada

Re: factory ktm release

Post by team canada »

rip
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

my day today was going perfect woke up to fresh prince of bel air, made myself a wonderful breakfast, and took a lovely shit, then it all went to hell when i saw this...
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

funny how John23 talks down on motogamer, whilst he lies about being in the military to receive donations. Motogamer or John23, pick your poison.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Racers52 wrote:funny how John23 talks down on motogamer, whilst he lies about being in the military to receive donations. Motogamer or John23, pick your poison.
I hate them both so watching them feud is amusing. They're both getting nailed, I love it.
Tanner Rogers
jesperbye37
Team: Flo Plates

Post by jesperbye37 »

motogamer137 wrote:JLV DELETE THIS POST IM SO SORRY MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED MY LIL BROTHER GOT ON IT DELETE THIS JLV
do you think we are dumb, LOL thats the worst thing i ever have heard...
John23

Post by John23 »

Racers52 wrote:funny how John23 talks down on motogamer, whilst he lies about being in the military to receive donations. Motogamer or John23, pick your poison.
I have and I've accepted that I fucked up about the military. People that are well known in the forums have PMd me telling me how much of a dumbass I was but it takes a man to admit what I did was wrong. I'm at least man enough to admit what I did was wrong.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
motogamer137
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motogamer137 »

dude its funny how i you say your so fast? yeah i seen u at milestone last weekend dude u were racing beginner so you lie so fucking much and that double you hit was like 5 feet i remember that double i could hit that thing on a pw50 so it least im a man and hit real man jumps
John23

Post by John23 »

motogamer137 wrote:dude its funny how i you say your so fast? yeah i seen u at milestone last weekend dude u were racing beginner so you lie so fucking much and that double you hit was like 5 feet i remember that double i could hit that thing on a pw50 so it least im a man and hit real man jumps
1. When did I say I was fast?
2. I race 85 Open not beginner, soooooo.......
3. Cool. Good for you. Just because a jump is small doesn't mean you can't break stuff on it. Get over it. I broke a wrist. Is that all you have to say? I'm slow and I broke my wrist on a double.
4. You say you're brother is the one who posted the KTM leak, but you're saying the same things your "brother" said. Your "brother" said I was slow, and broke my wrist on a 5 foot double, and now you are saying the exact same thing. Kinda funny how you and you're brother think exactly the same.
5. Hitting big jumps don't make you a man. Corners for doe, jumps for show. You can't make much time up in the air, but if you have the corner speed, you can win. Not saying jumps aren't a big part of it, but if all you can do is jump and can't nail your corners, or whoops, you are gonna get anywhere.
6. Please think before you try to insult someone.
motogamer137
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motogamer137 »

and everyone this is a fucking game its not life you wont die will you so dont treat this game like its fucking life specially the guy that said i was making breakfast like dude its a fucking game calm tf down and im pretty sure john that yours is way worst then mine because i wanted to join the army but too bad i got a fucking rod in my leg why the hell would you do that this is a game what you did was straight fucked up
motogamer137
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motogamer137 »

o dude and your skins suck so it dont matter okay you will just make the bike look ugly
John23

Post by John23 »

And I know that. I was dumb. But I can admit what I did was wrong.

This is over, and I don't think Jay cares because there's no JMs in this pack, and that's the old model. I'm done here. I guess we'll see each other at the track.

My skins suck? Hmmm....I didn't even make any of the skins I used, so how can you make an accurate accusation about something you've never seen. Want me to dumb that down for you? Can't talk shit if you haven't seen shit.
motogamer137
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motogamer137 »

ive seen your shoei http://gyazo.com/c523b56bc4bdf75ea5243e109e272b89 guess what i felt bad so i was gonna buy it and he was gonna release it now im not paying shit so you fucked up for saying stupid shit
John23

Post by John23 »

motogamer137 wrote:ive seen your shoei http://gyazo.com/c523b56bc4bdf75ea5243e109e272b89 guess what i felt bad so i was gonna buy it and he was gonna release it now im not paying shit so you fucked up for saying stupid shit
That's a model. Took me 30 minutes to do for a team member. I don't think Jay really cares if you buy it or not. Like I said. I'm done and I'll see ya at the track.
motogamer137
Crushed Dissenter

Post by motogamer137 »

dude what are you gonna do your on a 100 and im on a 450 and i have a broken leg and im just starting to ride dont worry ill be trainning with brandon ill make sure to clean you out when were trainning :wink:
John23

Post by John23 »

motogamer137 wrote:dude what are you gonna do your on a 100 and im on a 450 and i have a broken leg and im just starting to ride dont worry ill be trainning with brandon ill make sure to clean you out when were trainning :wink:
Fun