factory ktm release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Re: factory ktm release

Post by Motolife_99 »

motogamer137 wrote:dude what are you gonna do your on a 100 and im on a 450 and i have a broken leg and im just starting to ride dont worry ill be trainning with brandon ill make sure to clean you out when were trainning :wink:
How can you handle a 450? you can barely handle forum abuse.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I think JLV should implement a vote delete system into the forums if possible. Or maybe a report system where if a post gets enough reports it will be temporarily deactivated (not view able). This is a perfect example of when this system could be used. JLV hasn't had a chance to get on yet (pretty sure he is only admin) and meanwhile this link is still here. Not bashing JLV or anything, not his fault that some idiot decided to release ripped content, but its been like 14 hours this link has been here. I think a report systems or vote delete would definitely benefit in situations like these.

Or maybe you could have forum police or something :P A selected group of trusted people that are allowed to vote to temporarily delete links, or just restricted admin power. IDK, just a thought. Resume the banter.
Tanner Rogers
John23

Post by John23 »

motokid499 wrote:I think JLV should implement a vote delete system into the forums if possible. Or maybe a report system where if a post gets enough reports it will be temporarily deactivated (not view able). This is a perfect example of when this system could be used. JLV hasn't had a chance to get on yet (pretty sure he is only admin) and meanwhile this link is still here. Not bashing JLV or anything, not his fault that some idiot decided to release ripped content, but its been like 14 hours this link has been here. I think a report systems or vote delete would definitely benefit in situations like these.

Or maybe you could have forum police or something :P A selected group of trusted people that are allowed to vote to temporarily delete links, or just restricted admin power. IDK, just a thought. Resume the banter.
+1
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

There were moderators back in the day, but things got ugly when Yzed went on a power trip.
John23 wrote:[Corners for doe, jumps for show.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

John23 wrote: +1
You're not allowed to agree with me. I don't like you.
Tanner Rogers
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

something ive been wondering for a while is how old is john23 im just really curious
John23

Post by John23 »

Blake_901 wrote:something ive been wondering for a while is how old is john23 im just really curious
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

i thought you were in college?
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Just so you guys know, a friend of mine downloaded it from what brandon realeased to see if it was legit,. No jms are included, just the psd. And he did not forget because i asked brandon and he did not put them on purpose.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

This is half the sim community in a nutshell. Thanks for the laughs John and Brandon. <3 Jay
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Theres 2 safs for the personal folder i been using the test one 2 ride on sim lol
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Motolife_99 wrote:
motogamer137 wrote:dude what are you gonna do your on a 100 and im on a 450 and i have a broken leg and im just starting to ride dont worry ill be trainning with brandon ill make sure to clean you out when were trainning :wink:
How can you handle a 450? you can barely handle forum abuse.
Sig'd