Page 1 of 2

I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 am
by Tbonemx428
Hello all!
I am making quality skins for teams or for personal use..
They will be cheap, but the more i have to do, the more i will charge..
This is a bike i made for my team.
Image

If you are interested, please PM me with the following criteria.
Thank you.
After i make the bike and/or gear, i will give you a price and ask for your email. The payment will go through Paypal.


Gear:
1. Original post of the gear (Where the gear was ORIGINALLY posted (forums, puremxs, tmfactory-racing)) (Must be a template, not an SAF. Most templates can be found here: http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html)
1a. What colorways
2. Name and Number
3. Font
4. Colors
5. Desired file format to receive (SAF, PNG, etc.


Bike:
1. Original post of the bike (Where the bike was ORIGIANLLY posted (forums, puremxs, tmfactory-racing)) (Must be a template, png, or cutout... not an SAF. Most templates can be found here: http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html)
1a. What colorways?
2. Name and/or Number
3. Font
4. Colors
5. Desired file format to receive (SAF, PNG, etc.)

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:48 am
by John23
When you just copy/paste from my post. Ahahah. Good job. This community needs more people like us

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:51 am
by Tbonemx428
John23 wrote:When you just copy/paste from my post. Ahahah. Good job. This community needs more people like us

LOL i thought it would be funny when you found this..

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 am
by nickuzick
Ohagan75 wrote:
byrd55621 wrote:When you say entirely on there own do you mean not using other peoples models?
yeah If you completely make your own model and skin it on your own, like what mason did with his honda or Jay with his KTM, then sure go for your life, make it public that you want to sell it, but don't sell 5 minutes of work on other people models/skins that were released for free.
Ohagan75 wrote: That comment was aimed at people selling gear and bike with peoples names and numbers on them

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 am
by Tbonemx428
nickuzick wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
byrd55621 wrote:When you say entirely on there own do you mean not using other peoples models?
yeah If you completely make your own model and skin it on your own, like what mason did with his honda or Jay with his KTM, then sure go for your life, make it public that you want to sell it, but don't sell 5 minutes of work on other people models/skins that were released for free.
Ohagan75 wrote: That comment was aimed at people selling gear and bike with peoples names and numbers on them

Image

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 am
by Ohagan75
"quality skins"

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:47 am
by dbaum25moto
Ohagan75 wrote:"quality skins"

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:49 am
by nickuzick
Image

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:18 am
by Tbonemx428
nickuzick wrote:Image
I'm not a fatass?
I actually race?
Thanks for pointing that out ;)

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 am
by nickuzick
I'm also not a fatass, I also race

smh :/

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 am
by m121c
John23 wrote:This community needs more people like us
What exactly is it you guys do again?

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:46 am
by Ohagan75
spam the forum mainly

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 am
by John23
I said that so it didn't sound like me coming off as a complete dick, but "we" do the most simple thing in this game for others. It's just something to pass the time.

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:03 am
by m121c
John23 wrote: "we" do the most simple thing in this game and trick new kids into paying for it
FTFY.

When you are actually making things and not taking someone elses work, pasting a name and number on it, then making a quick buck off of it then you are doing something for others. Tricking new or young kids into believing your some top of line graphic designer and you are making gear/bikes is not helping others, your scamming them and taking other peoples content claiming it to be your own.

Re: I am making Skin's for cheap

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:05 am
by m121c
I don't want to be a complete asshole but man it seems there's been a lot of this stupid stuff lately. Guess it's my fault for not using my foe list.