Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by salamanda101 »

just wondering if anyone knows a working link for a full photoshop cc download. only got old one and doesnt open a bunchof files now. would be sick if anyone can find/knows a working link. cheers guys
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by checkerz »

salamanda101 wrote:just wondering if anyone knows a working link for a full photoshop cc download. only got old one and doesnt open a bunchof files now. would be sick if anyone can find/knows a working link. cheers guys
jlv wrote:Any intelligent person should act this way already, but here are the rules:

1. Be nice! If you aren't nice you will be gone.
2. No foul language.
3. Do not post or request anything illegal. This includes copyright violations such as 'ripping' other users content or content from other games.
4. Don't piss off DJ.
5. No multiple users. If you make a new account to get around a ban you'll be banned for good.
6. Don't tell anyone the forum password. The forum password is the name of the easiest track in the MX Simulator demo.

If you violate these rules, you will be banned. The duration depends on how bad it is, but most are permanent. The forum admin reserves the right to enforce or not enforce these rules unfairly and hypocritically.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

salamanda101 wrote:just wondering if anyone knows a working link for a full photoshop cc download. only got old one and doesnt open a bunchof files now. would be sick if anyone can find/knows a working link. cheers guys
Googeling it or going onto your torrent site of choice and searching for it, I guarantee you success or something.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I have CC but I can't "link" it because
1. I have it the legit way
2. It's pretty much untorrentable with the way they have Creative Cloud setup.
It's only $10 a month if you really want it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Atom6246 wrote:
I have CC but I can't "link" it because
1. I have it the legit way
2. It's pretty much untorrentable with the way they have Creative Cloud setup.
It's only $10 a month if you really want it.
its not untorrentable. i have it like that
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:its not untorrentable.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

aeffertz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:its not untorrentable.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Because $10 a month is too damb high.
Hi
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Boblob801 wrote:Because $10 a month is too damb high.
:lol: lol
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

checkerz wrote:
jlv wrote:Any intelligent person should act this way already, but here are the rules:

2. No foul language.
3. Do not post or request anything illegal. This includes copyright violations such as 'ripping' other users content or content from other games.
4. Don't piss off DJ.
5. No multiple users. If you make a new account to get around a ban you'll be banned for good.
6. Don't tell anyone the forum password. The forum password is the name of the easiest track in the MX Simulator demo.

If you violate these rules, you will be banned. The duration depends on how bad it is, but most are permanent. The forum admin reserves the right to enforce or not enforce these rules unfairly and hypocritically.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

bdownen323 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

2. No foul language.
4. Don't piss off DJ.

Not relevant, But still my favorite rule of all time :lol: