checkerz

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: checkerz

Post by BradyS21 »

Don't listen to race he doesn't know anything. Keep posting stuff like that, continue sticking it to the man!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

yeahhhh

John23

Post by John23 »

Guys. Let's have him make a round of SX and see how fantastic it will be. It will for sure be better than checkerz or barington. Can't wait for your round Craig! You seem to know how to make tracks better, so I expect you to be able to make a perfect track with no complaints in less than a week. So excited to see how you do!

You don't understand how much time making a track takes. It takes hours and hours. Just for people like you to say something is wrong or you demand for something to be changed is pathetic.

Like I said. Can't wait to see what amazing track you make.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

That's a great idea! Lets let Craig build St. Louis, maybe it won't be complete shit like last year and the year before? only joking, I just never like the St Louis layouts.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Racers52 wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:im tired of these jews always telling to go make my own shit. go eat a dick.
craig be careful what you post...
I'd be careful Craig. He's been in a baking mood all day.
John23

Post by John23 »

nickuzick wrote:That's a great idea! Lets let Craig build St. Louis, maybe it won't be complete shit like last year and the year before? only joking, I just never like the St Louis layouts.
Craig, have St. Louis ready on time, okay. I'll be waiting
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Racers52 wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:im tired of these jews always telling to go make my own shit. go eat a dick.
craig be careful what you post... jlv has revoked posting rights for stuff not even as bad as this.
We can only dream...*fingers crossed!*

On a personal note, Craig - if that's even your name - go find a new hobby. You're the absolute worst, and you're working within a pretty deep field here. You mentioned an easy fix for the tracks - the easiest, which we would all endorse, is for you to...
Big Smooth one3 wrote:Please go away....seriously.
Aggressively Mediocre Image