Big Release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

Re: Big Release

Post by Pottsy »

You have a life but you are "pro" in MXS? I do work. I have a 30 minute break every 6 hours. I pay federal tax, social security tax, and medicare. Byrd is the Katniss to this forums Hunger Games if that makes any sense. I am in the right. I will have thousands of people behind me on this. Its not the few people that change a game, it's what everyone collectively wants that keeps a game moving in the right direction. I'm done here. Go work on paying bills and moving out. Leave this thread. Let people download the bike pack. You obviously can't get this taken down by yourself. But whatever happens happens. Thanks for getting my post count up. Thanks byrd for the release. I will now be enjoying these "exclusive" models that I think everyone deserves a right to at least a basic version of. Cheers fellas.
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i have a life, and i do what im supposed to do before i get on. And idk if you know this but you can get on the forums on your phone, and there are things called breaks that i have to have because of child labor laws bc im still a minor. Im a regular punctioning member of society. I pay my bills, taxes, and do my part. What do you do?
i do what most 14 yr olds do, fish, play sim, and hang out with friends. If there is a problem with what byrd did, your dumbass wont be the one to handle it. so stop bitching about it. and yeah. You have a great life as an adult. put on your resume that you are pro video gamer, lmao
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

Pottsy wrote:You have a life but you are "pro" in MXS? I do work. I have a 30 minute break every 6 hours. I pay federal tax, social security tax, and medicare. Byrd is the Katniss to this forums Hunger Games if that makes any sense. I am in the right. I will have thousands of people behind me on this. Its not the few people that change a game, it's what everyone collectively wants that keeps a game moving in the right direction. I'm done here. Go work on paying bills and moving out. Leave this thread. Let people download the bike pack. You obviously can't get this taken down by yourself. But whatever happens happens. Thanks for getting my post count up. Thanks byrd for the release. I will now be enjoying these "exclusive" models that I think everyone deserves a right to at least a basic version of. Cheers fellas.
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

Easter.7 wrote:WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS

GO TO 30 SECONDS ^^^^
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Pottsy wrote:You have a life but you are "pro" in MXS?.
I dont play as much as you think, I play when the tracks out till the race then dont touch sim till the next track release. I do the max of 15 sesions in total, and again for the third time. Know me before you try to roast me, and fyi i dont mention video games to work, girls or friends who dont play games like me. I have a life outside of gaming, and i dont treat this games like someone such as rush who has cried multiple times over this game, or people who constantly tell poeple to kill themselves, and we cant bc youre annoying
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

Because we have Zoa's
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

byrd55621 wrote:
Because we have Zoa's
Byrd.... Shhh. May I go back to your old post from a year ago. Now lets all be quiet and get along.
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

Dunivant25 wrote:
byrd55621 wrote:
Because we have Zoa's
Byrd.... Shhh. May I go back to your old post from a year ago. Now lets all be quiet and get along.

faq dis. im outta dis shit.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

because we have people like you who have no common sense and believe anything that is said, I could tell you that a motocross raced got moved to sunday because of the predicted weather and you'd believe it till someone told you that its a joke
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter

Post by byrd55621 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:because we have people like you who have no common sense and believe anything that is said, I could tell you that a motocross raced got moved to sunday because of the predicted weather and you'd believe it till someone told you that its a joke
Just because you tricked me about the tire pressure update doesn't mean I'm a idiot
Do skins cheap!!!!
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

its happened on more than one occasion, would you like another example?
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

"Alex Frye who?"
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter

Post by byrd55621 »

Dunivant25 wrote:"Alex Frye who?"
That's a good one... But it doesn't mean I'm a idiot I'm more book smart I have to say
Do skins cheap!!!!
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

byrd55621 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:"Alex Frye who?"
That's a good one... But it doesn't mean I'm a idiot I'm more book smart I have to say
which books