Big Release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Big Release

Post by byrd55621 »

Ik the render shows a yosh pipe and a pc pipe its because i didnt have the blend for them but in game all the bikes have a fmf in game
there is 3 250's and 2 450's

Saf: (link removed - jlv)
Psd: (link removed - jlv)
Only Cut Outs

Credits:
Thanks to P2sta for render
Attacker/ T-rider/ yzmxer608 for Suzuki
Jay for kawi and ktm
yzmxer608 for Yamaha
Mason for Honda
Last edited by jlv on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
CrossFlow Racing#16

Re: Big Release

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Thanks for the realease man
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

youre a dumbass, you cant just release jays kawia and ktm and MASONS HONDA in a saf. and i bet $1000 you didnt ask jay or mason do do that. Please ban
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

Post by Pottsy »

MOTOZ293 wrote:youre a dumbass, you cant just release jays kawia and ktm and MASONS HONDA in a saf. and i bet $1000 you didnt ask jay or mason do do that. Please ban
Damn. I haven't seen a single release on the forums that has ANY of those models in it... Flowtech, Madcape, Vurbmoto, if any of you are reading this, you must be a dumbass.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

those are team skins for team use only, and these are public skins. There is a huge difference
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Sorry OP for stealing your thread and making it one of these threads again. Motoz, it's people like you that are making this game go to shit. You are one of the people allowing for creators to be greedy pieces of shit. (Jay, Mason, I still appreciate you're work and have much respect for the both of you) The fact that regular players who payed the same amount for the game as the next guy don't get the satisfaction of riding good models is so fucked up. Their public bikes that regular players like me can ride and enjoy. No we don't have numbers, logos, or anything else personal to go with it, but 9 out of 10 people bought this game because it looks good, and we want to have fun. These 9 out of 10 people will never be fast enough to go "pro" or join a kick ass team. Give the majority of players a break and let us enjoy the game. So go shut the fuck up and stick you're graphics card up your ass. Cheers m8
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

so youre okay with buying dlc for console games or steam games, but for this game its completely wrong? Seems legit
seth_62

Post by seth_62 »

Pottsy wrote:Sorry OP for stealing your thread and making it one of these threads again. Motoz, it's people like you that are making this game go to shit. You are one of the people allowing for creators to be greedy pieces of shit. (Jay, Mason, I still appreciate you're work and have much respect for the both of you) The fact that regular players who payed the same amount for the game as the next guy don't get the satisfaction of riding good models is so fucked up. Their public bikes that regular players like me can ride and enjoy. No we don't have numbers, logos, or anything else personal to go with it, but 9 out of 10 people bought this game because it looks good, and we want to have fun. These 9 out of 10 people will never be fast enough to go "pro" or join a kick ass team. Give the majority of players a break and let us enjoy the game. So go shut the fuck up and stick you're graphics card up your ass. Cheers m8
i agree
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

MOTOZ293 wrote:so youre okay with buying dlc for console games or steam games, but for this game its completely wrong? Seems legit
I highly doubt JLV intended for this game to have dlc. And I don't buy dlc. Look at R* putting out updates now every few weeks for FREE. I only wish new people knew not to waste their money on this game anymore. This community is trash nowadays.
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

And because Jay and Mason have somewhat of a popularity around here because they do what people think is impossible, you have to speak for them in places you shouldn't be mouthing off in. You worship them
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

or its people like you who feel they should be intitled tohave the models, so the time spent into modeling these bikes, helmets, boots and wheels is worth doing it for free? Its called being an entrepreneur. Modeling is very hard. Im perfectly happy with paying for quality work that the best modelers produce. I like supporting friends. I dont see why doing that is so wrong. Youre just mad theyre smarter than you because thye realized they could make money doing something theyre good at
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Go make money somewhere else. Majority of players here will agree with me. This game has thrived for seven years. Only seven because this 8th year is AIDS. Since the charging of money and everything from models to Rf races, this community has been going downhill. Try to prove that it hasn't.
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:or its people like you who feel they should be intitled tohave the models, so the time spent into modeling these bikes, helmets, boots and wheels is worth doing it for free? Its called being an entrepreneur. Modeling is very hard. Im perfectly happy with paying for quality work that the best modelers produce. I like supporting friends. I dont see why doing that is so wrong. Youre just mad theyre smarter than you because thye realized they could make money doing something theyre good at
ZOA, why are you mad at him, he got them from you?
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: I like supporting friends.
Thats a bull shit line your the one trying to get me banned
Plus what did i do its not like i released the template i released a cutout and saf whats the harm?
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

Carsyn28 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:or its people like you who feel they should be intitled tohave the models, so the time spent into modeling these bikes, helmets, boots and wheels is worth doing it for free? Its called being an entrepreneur. Modeling is very hard. Im perfectly happy with paying for quality work that the best modelers produce. I like supporting friends. I dont see why doing that is so wrong. Youre just mad theyre smarter than you because thye realized they could make money doing something theyre good at
ZOA, why are you mad at him, he got them from you?
Im just kidding lmao