Big Release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

Re: Big Release

Post by Pottsy »

byrd55621 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: I like supporting friends.
Thats a bull shit line your the one trying to get me banned
Plus what did i do its not like i released the template i released a cutout and saf whats the harm?
+1
byrd, sorry for hijacking the thread. Sick release. People all across the forums including me appreciate this! Please keep contributing.
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

Pottsy wrote:Go make money somewhere else. Majority of players here will agree with me. This game has thrived for seven years. Only seven because this 8th year is AIDS. Since the charging of money and everything from models to Rf races, this community has been going downhill. Try to prove that it hasn't.
i agree
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

get a job and quit bitching, or a simple fix quit the game.
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:get a job and quit bitching, or a simple fix quit the game.
why dont you quit your they one who started this whole thing
your the one who started "bitching"
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

MOTOZ293 wrote:get a job and quit bitching, or a simple fix quit the game.
I've got a job. Most people here have a job. That's why we don't give away money for this game. Unlike you on the other hand who goes trigger happy with you're moms credit card, because you didn't work for that money and have no shame for spending it.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i dont quit, bc i have fun racing and i have a job so i dont have a problem with paying for stuff, its part of the real world. You have to pay for stuff get over it, and "Pottsy" im almost 18 years old. My parents treat me like an adult, i have my own bank account and i pay my own bills (phone, car inssurence ect.) if i want to spend my money i can. I work for it. So you can sit behind your keyboard, but just know that in real life nothing is free. Get used to paying for things
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i dont quit, bc i have fun racing and i have a job so i dont have a problem with paying for stuff, its part of the real world. You have to pay for stuff get over it, and "Pottsy" im almost 18 years old. My parents treat me like an adult, i have my own bank account and i pay my own bills (phone, car inssurence ect.) if i want to spend my money i can. I work for it. So you can sit behind your keyboard, but just know that in real life nothing is free. Get used to paying for things
Oh shit guys, this kid has his own bank account. WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE. I pay for real shit. The money these people are charging for models is ridiculous. For a majority of people its a big portion of a car payment. (Only a little portion of my 2500 hd payment hehe) I'm surprised you are so OK with spending this amount of money when you only make 8.05 an hour
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

MOTOZ293 wrote:I ride a ttr 125 brap
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i dont make 8.05 an hour, and i dont want to talk about how much i make, to buy a brand new bike in real life is 7,599 (+sales tax) compared to jay $100 and if youve bought the ktm $45, that chump change. Go mown some lawns for christ sakes. And im less than 5 months away from being an adult, Im planning on moving out as soon as i graduate. So lets be honest here. Im more of an adult and more mature than you are. Whats the need to curse at me there bud?
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

and actually i dont ride at all, i havent ridden since i was 8 years old due to my fathers financial problems, and know me before you try to roast me
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

I hope you're parents are kicking you out. And who told you how old I was? I already have a scholarship for the University I'll be attending. I'm not too far behind you
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: So lets be honest here. Im more of an adult and more mature than you are.
The thing is your probaly less mature out of the people that have commented on this fourm topic your the one that is blowing up about a video game
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

theyre not, theyre supportive of my dreams, even if they dont agree. So ill repeat if you dont know me or know where i come from then youre just and irrelevant little prick, who thinks they are intitled to free models bc they payed $42 for the game, and im blowing up because its wrong. Youre not in the right here. Just because you released some "skins" for free doesnt make you good. You released unscramed versions of private models. GGWP you sly maf
Carsyn28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Carsyn28 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:and actually i dont ride at all, i havent ridden since i was 8 years old due to my fathers financial problems, and know me before you try to roast me
youre saying your a grown adult, yet your sitting at a computer arguing with byrd who is 13 and lecturing him how to pay for dirtbikes on a video game. its a video game people, lets just remember that. and zoa, you sit at your computer all day and yell at kids. GET A LIFE "ADULT"
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i have a life, and i do what im supposed to do before i get on. And idk if you know this but you can get on the forums on your phone, and there are things called breaks that i have to have because of child labor laws bc im still a minor. Im a regular punctioning member of society. I pay my bills, taxes, and do my part. What do you do?