ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

Post by AHeckman2 »

Good news- no ams showing up
bad news- that means no ones showing up :lol:
Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

Post by Deeganban1078 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Good news- no ams showing up
SHUT UP! NO WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU HECKMAN
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

did we ask for u speak??? this isnt a public forum or anything this is a private forum, get the fuck outta here with ur advice no one asked you. you like like a Canadian goose thats been run over by a train
i won an lcq once
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

khager32 wrote:
did we ask for u speak??? this isnt a public forum or anything this is a private forum, get the fuck outta here with ur advice no one asked you. you like like a Canadian goose thats been run over by a train
look like* either way no matter my spelling youre one ugly muthafucka
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
wasn't giving advice, I look forward to taking you out in the elim tonight :D

Oh and you can't insult me about how I look, I really don't care about my looks so you trying to insult me there is pointless.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:

Oh and you can't insult me about how I look, I really don't care about my looks so you trying to insult me there is pointless.
im taking u out? like i do everytime then u complain on the forums pull the fucking dick out of your ass and stop whining about everything youre not entitled to shit on this game
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote: did we ask for u speak??? this isnt a public forum or anything this is a private forum, get the fuck outta here with ur advice no one asked you. you like like a Canadian goose thats been run over by a train

im taking u out? like i do everytime then u complain on the forums pull the fucking dick out of your ass and stop whining about everything youre not entitled to shit on this game
and you are? :lol: you'll be lucky to see me in the race ;) thanks for making me laugh tho
Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Deeganban1078 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: wasn't giving advice, I look forward to taking you out in the elim tonight :D

and you are? :lol: you'll be lucky to see me in the race ;) thanks for making me laugh tho
KILL YOURSELF
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: wasn't giving advice, I look forward to taking you out in the elim tonight :D

i thought u were taking me out??? but now youre changing your story and saying im not even gunna see you?? how does that work... you werent shit in the old dm series when justin beat u and ur not shit in the pros... look at u taking time out of ur day to respond to me but then claim i dont bother you??
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote: im taking u out? like i do everytime then u complain on the forums pull the fucking dick out of your ass and stop whining about everything youre not entitled to shit on this game
i thought u were taking me out??? but now youre changing your story and saying im not even gunna see you?? how does that work... you werent shit in the old dm series when justin beat u and ur not shit in the pros... look at u taking time out of ur day to respond to me but then claim i dont bother you??
Since when are we talking about Justin? Leave him out of it. And I'm responding because its entertaining lmao.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: and you are? :lol: you'll be lucky to see me in the race ;) thanks for making me laugh tho
Since when are we talking about Justin? Leave him out of it. And I'm responding because its entertaining lmao.
me and justin are talking about how youre a sandbagger thats too pussy to move into pros.. and then why do u get butthurt when somone messes up ur gaming experience... youre the definition of an internet bitch... congrats! :D
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
me and justin are talking about how youre a sandbagger thats too pussy to move into pros.. and then why do u get butthurt when somone messes up ur gaming experience... youre the definition of an internet bitch... congrats! :D
too pussy to move into pros? LOL I've been in pros since the beginning of MX.
And how am I being butthurt right now? By the sounds of it your butt hurts from where Justin just took his dick out.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Since when are we talking about Justin? Leave him out of it. And I'm responding because its entertaining lmao.
And how am I being butthurt right now? By the sounds of it your butt hurts from where Justin just took his dick out.
since this season? u mean... and everyone knows this is ur little safe space where u come on here and whine and cry when u dont get ur way then suck off anyone to get ur way... fucking whinning little baby and why would i be butthurt? i suck at this game and all i do is take people out and then watch as pussies like you complain on this forum u and nick uzick should get fucking married or somthin cuse yall swear u two are the forum police
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
since this season? u mean... and everyone knows this is ur little safe space where u come on here and whine and cry when u dont get ur way then suck off anyone to get ur way... fucking whinning little baby and why would i be butthurt? i suck at this game and all i do is take people out and then watch as pussies like you complain on this forum u and nick uzick should get fucking married or somthin cuse yall swear u two are the forum police
I am literally laughing so hard rn, thank you for the entertainment! Cuz it sounds like you're describing yourself :lol:
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

btw sorry Justin, didn't mean that comment lol, just typed it before I thought about it, no hard feelings.