Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 am

I wasn't lying. I have the email with documentation. Stop trying to pick at me. Just because you cant get a Company support you don't go blamish it on me and my team lmao. Stop hating and get outta here.
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

Carbon85
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Carbon85 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am

yamaha346 wrote:I wasn't lying. I have the email with documentation. Stop trying to pick at me. Just because you cant get a Company support you don't go blamish it on me and my team lmao. Stop hating and get outta here.

where is the proof that they have given you permision?
Image

User avatar
Nex285
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Nex285 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 am

Nobody is bitching or complaining lmao...

"This post is about recruiting riders not discussing Brand Information or Sponsorship's."
"I doubt you even have Official Licensing to run that"

ok.
Image

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

I do Buddy. Ask Alex Stewart If you want kiddo. Plus I will send you the email if you really want it. Stop getting salty. :D
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

Carbon85
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Carbon85 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm

yamaha346 wrote:I do Buddy. Ask Alex Stewart If you want kiddo. Plus I will send you the email if you really want it. Stop getting salty. :D

i clearly asked you to show me proof before so go on show the email.
Image

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby BeezyBreezy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Haha guys its a game.
+ I've had stance for like almost 2 years now hahaha!

But its ok because the Team has moved on to META now, But if you like my Meta Dolan can take over recruit some riders and Ill make some balling skins?
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby BeezyBreezy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 pm

BeezyBreezy wrote:Haha guys its a game.
+ I've had stance for like almost 2 years now hahaha!

But its ok because the Team has moved on to META now, But if you like my Meta Dolan can take over recruit some riders and Ill make some balling skins?

If you dont like*

Dolan is here by now in charge of Stance Everything cheers
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

christian10medwid
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:56 pm
Team: Dark Matter Racing

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby christian10medwid » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:26 pm

I would like to join your team.
:o

USABMXER1
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
yamaha346 wrote:So you are all bantering on my team because you cant do something creative for once? this community outstands me. This post is about recruiting riders not discussing Brand Information or Sponsorship's.


Im just curious if your team really are as you say "Factory supported" and "sponsored" and such and such. If you are that would be the first time a factory would pay any sort of attention to MXS and and real sponsorship is rare so that is awesome for you if that is the case!

If not though, you are just making false statements about companies and it makes your whole team effort look really bad and as if you are luring people in with "factory support" and "sponsorships" when there really is none.

I was only asking a question in a serious and calm matter and for some reason you wont answer it.

Barry Fly Racing? They had actual connections with Fly.

User avatar
FJPH#13
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby FJPH#13 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Dylan has a stance logo on his carvan so he is actually sponsored
Image

RyanTurner
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:14 pm
Team: Arhcitech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby RyanTurner » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:25 pm

FJPH#13 wrote:Dylan has a stance logo on his carvan so he is actually sponsored
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 pm

RyanTurner wrote:
FJPH#13 wrote:Dylan has a stance logo on his carvan so he is actually sponsored


Return to “The Memory Hole”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests