Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby yamaha346 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am

Image


HIRING MEMBERS




For the 2017 Supercross Season the 2017 Stance Kawasaki Team will be looking for Professional riders to join aboard.




APPLYING



If you are interested in a joining a High-Quality built factory race team. Send a private message with your resume. We will be looking for 5 talented riders. Get in while you can.
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

Mxmast3r246
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Mxmast3r246 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

hey ill join your team
"lets all gang up and kill barney"

Carbon85
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Carbon85 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 pm

stance is already a team.
Image

jonracer594
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby jonracer594 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Carbon85 wrote:stance is already a team.

Where?

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: VersusPC/FAMmx
Location: NJ

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Matias43_ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:51 pm

jonracer594 wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:stance is already a team.

Where?

Battle of the stances. I say the sickest setup gets the team
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 755
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Aaron Hall » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Carbon85 wrote:Image
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: VersusPC/FAMmx
Location: NJ

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Matias43_ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:Image

Winner
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1827
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Matias43_ wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:Image

Winner

+1
Image

User avatar
FJPH#13
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby FJPH#13 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Can I join my team are goons
Image

User avatar
FJPH#13
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby FJPH#13 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Stance Kawasaki made the first post so...
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Rayvenator » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:09 pm

yamaha346 wrote:

If you are interested in a joining a High-Quality built factory race team. Send a private message with your resume. We will be looking for 5 talented riders. Get in while you can.


What are you building and how is this team factory?
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby USABMXER1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

FJPH#13 wrote:Stance Kawasaki made the first post so...

Stance Kawasaki definitely didn't make the first post seeing as Stance Moto has been a team for like a year now.

Carbon85
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby Carbon85 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:11 am

USABMXER1 wrote:
FJPH#13 wrote:Stance Kawasaki made the first post so...

Stance Kawasaki definitely didn't make the first post seeing as Stance Moto has been a team for like a year now.

there is a diffrence between stancemoto and stance one is something to do with motocross presumably and the other is a sock brand.
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 am

Carbon85 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
FJPH#13 wrote:Stance Kawasaki made the first post so...

Stance Kawasaki definitely didn't make the first post seeing as Stance Moto has been a team for like a year now.

there is a diffrence between stancemoto and stance one is something to do with motocross presumably and the other is a sock brand.

Ah

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: Stance Kawasaki [Hiring Members]

Postby WillSt24 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

Rayvenator wrote:
yamaha346 wrote:

If you are interested in a joining a High-Quality built factory race team. Send a private message with your resume. We will be looking for 5 talented riders. Get in while you can.


What are you building and how is this team factory?



They are probably sponsored by Kawasaki :lol:


Return to “The Memory Hole”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests