2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Post by yamaha346 »

you guys are mad why dont you go outside and cool off for abit and okay if you want to call me a spode sure but i've seen videos of you inrl and you look like a complete goon bag nuff said lmaooo
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

Even If i were to race you. You would still complain and argue about something that you started. Geez calm your man tits and buy a pizza. And I always imply real-life riding,racing because if you are so fucking insecure to talk trash about someones riding,team on a virtual game you need to fucking go learn to ride a real bike and then come back and talk to me. Of coarse to you guys its funny because none of you probably even go outside allot and ride. You fucking cyber-bully someone online to make yourself feel better. And okay Alex "race me" I will race you. And what will that prove. You will still complain and rant about my team no matter the circumstances. If you were the grown up "smart ones" you wouldn't start shit like this in the first place. @Moto including you calling someone "SPODE" and continually trying to start a fight is your wrong doing. Every topic I talk about you and your fucking little boy buddies try to find any valid way to say something negative. So if you don't want me on the forums dont fucking reply. Its called common sense and none of you seem to have any of it. If you cant comment anything nice don't fucking post it. How spastic can you get. And I'm really over this shit. And Yeah I do act as if I haven't done anything wrong because I fucking didnt start this bullshit. Alex heckman and Crossflow originally started this argument ranting on my team saying "how can you get sponsored on a game hes a noob" and you think its my fault. All I can say is that the people talking trash are a bunch of neglect fucking aborted chimpanzees. :!: :?
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

yamaha346 wrote:If you cant comment anything nice don't fucking post it.
First of, that wasnt nice so why post it. Once again look at yourself before you post something.

2nd point. if i remember right i think you posted this
yamaha346 wrote:dont buy its already free to the public :lol: :lol: :lol: waist of money if you buy
on hoffmans topic. How is that a 'nice' comment? You talk yourself up like youre a god and everything you do is right. Honestly im yet to see something good come out of it.
yamaha346 wrote: Alex heckman and Crossflow originally started this argument ranting on my team saying "how can you get sponsored on a game hes a noob'
Youre wrong here too because i never started saying anything bad about your team. infact i may have only mentioned it 1 or 2 times. the only reason i talk smack to you is to shut your ass up. cause only shit comes out of it. i have called you out so many times and all you can ever do is reply 'salt' or 'go out and ride' because you can say anything else cause im right in what i say.

So please, tell me to go out a ride once again cause you wont have anything to say to this.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Its a 10/10 read
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I do go out and ride IRL quite a bit actually, I can't do it as often because my parents happened to split, and when they split we lost all our property so now I have to go places to ride, so no I can't ride every day like I used to. I never ever said a damn thing about your team, most of us were just curious on what your "real" sponsorship was, because if you got a real sponsorship by a company for a video game, that would be pretty cool. But instead you overreacted like the pussy you are and caused all of this shit to go down. All you've done is made yourself look like a retard, and provide entertainment for the rest of the community.

sorry Brady...
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:pull out your wallets you ungreatful kids. The PSD will cost you
Lol kid this is why this all started.. You by far surpass Walter and Gavin Shadel in the stupid contest. Youre the one who got instantly defensive. Think about it this way. If you by Call of Duty and you use everything on that game without buying DLC, then thats like buying sim and not buying the models,skins, etc. but if you choose to buy the models and stuff, then that is just like buying DLC for COD. If you weren't so arrogant, and you can get that past your pea sized brain. But i get it because this is a motocross game made by a single devoloper its not allowed to have that. EVEN THOUGH THE CONTENT CREATORS ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH JLV; NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THEY ARE THE REASONS THAT THIS GAME LOOKS THIS GOOD TODAY. just thought that you should have that bigger so you could understand. i cant dumb that down anymore, so if you cant understand that anology, than you should just unlearn english
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

Im done arguing. I fucking bought x2 bike models all of my gear benjis instincts I bought matias shift gear and fucking everything. But apparently I didnt buy anything. look I do support the content creators. And if I have a pea size brain. Im guessing you'd have an almond or something similar. My responses are because of YOUR ACTIONS. And I dont care make fun of me because im done with this fucking community.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

but you've been in this community for so long how could you just let it go?
Thats a rhetorical question..

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

yamaha346 wrote:And if I have a pea size brain. Im guessing you'd have an almond or something similar.
Almonds are bigger than peas...
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
yamaha346 wrote:And if I have a pea size brain. Im guessing you'd have an almond or something similar.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

kxalex31 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Im glad to know my nut is bigger than his brain :wink: