2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:20 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:Well you're new to this community and you're opinion is stupid and irrelevant

This is why you are the stupid irrelevant one, he ask about the psd, says that he doesnt wish to spend his money on the psd even though its great quality, and then you jump on his dick like a cheap hooker, is it your time of the month or are you just stupid?

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 14892
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yzmxer608 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 am

Ktmrdr11 wrote:jump on his dick like a cheap hooker

Can you tell me where these exist?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:20 am

Nate you be a good boy or ill send you to dunivants daycare with the rest of the nubs

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:55 am

:o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:56 am

how are you better than me? you haven't even raced me :lol: SALTYAF
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby MOTOZ293 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Dont need to race you to know youre a spode. You made at team that is already running and you say you got a sporsorship or what ever from Kawasaki

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:54 pm

hahaha whatever little bitch. I actually have a sponsorship partner unlike your gay ass team. :P
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:19 pm

yamaha346 wrote:hahaha whatever little bitch. I actually have a sponsorship partner unlike your gay ass team. :P

LOL, Motochasin is a real thing, let's see the benefits you get from your "sponsorship"
Image

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:17 am

?? that doesn't make any sense :lol:
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby AHeckman2 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:29 am

yamaha346 wrote:?? that doesn't make any sense :lol:

how do you justify this?
yamaha346 wrote:I actually have a sponsorship partner

Where's your proof that you have a sponsor?

Here's Motochasin: https://www.youtube.com/user/MotoChasin
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1409
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby MOTOZ293 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:30 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
yamaha346 wrote:hahaha whatever little bitch. I actually have a sponsorship partner unlike your gay ass team. :P

LOL, Motochasin is a real thing, let's see the benefits you get from your "sponsorship"

LOL Thank you heckman, Motochasin is a legit company ran by a very respected person in this community and a great friend of mine. Who i also work for. If you wanna check us out here you go. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWm0-m56tTHQtjtXyoGguBQ So talk some about your sick team that everyone is begging to join

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3429
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby mxsrider96 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:53 am

Dunivant actually runs that shit? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:42 am

You're a complete dumb-ass retard. So you are implying that Stance isn't a real moto company. And if you want proof send me a pm and ill source you to the information regarding the sponsorship for my team. Stance is a real company too and I have relations with people that work for the company. Their ya go. So stop trying to nit-pick everyones fucking team.
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:44 am

@MOTOZ293 Motochasin is a small business,company lmao. Compared to Stance anyway. Stop hating.
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK

User avatar
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2k17 Seven Rival & Zero

Postby yamaha346 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:45 am

- Case Closed-


stop fucking having a sook over my team
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK


Return to “The Memory Hole”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests